Chapter 25

Hey , hey , hey 😌🙌🏼 . This chapter on I promise it'll get better. In my opinion this is a good chapter though & hopefully the next few ones will only get better. Expect great things, a picture of Lester up top 😍💦.
__
Diyah's pov:
I grab my sweatshirt and put it back on suddenly needing to cover myself.

I know I shouldn't feel insecure or jealous over someone from 3 years ago but I can't stop the feeling.

The look of hurt in his eyes when he talked about her and then the twinkle he had when he was thinking about her all made my stomach hurt.

I walk out of the bedroom and go to the kitchen. I hear the door opening and feel Gio behind me.

"Hey, you're back," I say with a small smile.

"Come here," he says after staring at me for a bit too long.

I walk over into his awaiting arms and rest my head on his chest loving the feeling.

"I'm sorry for how I acted, I promise that chapter in my life is closed for good," he says before pulling away.

I try my best to smile about it but something tells me that he misses her and if he could, he'd still be with her at this point.

"I know," I say walking back to the kitchen.

I can sense my uncomfortable and I know he can too.

I try to busy my self by looking for something to make for lunch and to my dismay, I'm not even that hungry.

"Uh, I gotta go to a meeting with my father," he says turning my attention to him once again.

"Okay," I say with a small smile.

He sighs and walks out leaving me all by myself not knowing what to do.

I walk back into the living room and sit on the couch deep in thought now.

I wish I didn't get so jealous over some girl I don't even know. I wish I never asked that stupid question.

"Ughhhhh," I groan to myself  before going to get my laptop. I check my store and luckily enough everything was selling out just as much as I wanted to sell out.

I begin ordering some stuff for the store online and it takes my mind off of the whole Gio situation.

Finally around 5 I get done with everything and get dressed to go get myself something to eat. Gio's texted me five times and as much as I want to talk to me, I just need to give him time to figure stuff out.

I pull up to Papa Johns and after my 16 wings and large Spirite is handed to me I turn around and head out accidentally  bumping  into a tall figure on my way out.

I look up and there is a handsome man looking back at me. His hair is slicked back and he's wearing casual wear with a simple dress shirt and sun glasses and although he's not as good looking as Gio, he's still good looking.

He smiles down at me and there pops out a dimple. I can't help but smile back.

"I'm sorry about that," I say suddenly feeling embarrassed for checking him out.

"It was all my fault," he says taking off his glasses and I can see the beautiful light brown color of his eyes.

He must've noticed me checking him out because he smiles again and reaches out his hand.

"I'm Lester, and who may you be?" He says with a devilish grin. 

__

Dan-Dan-dannnnnn 😏 ! I hate cliff hangers but I see why authors do them so much now 🙄 . Anyways .. Serious question : should I or should I not do Lesters point of view as well ? I don't know if I want to or not 😩 .
Vote/Share/Comment 💕