Chapater 37

Diyah's pov:
After a week of trying to persuade me to come live at his house with Khloe Giovanni finally got me to agree.

"Is that the last of your things?" He asks pulling me into his arms.

We've been at our condo since seven packing clothes and anything else we could possibly need.

"No, there's a couple of things I left at my parents house," I say smiling.

The normal feeling of us being together came back once again and I couldn't ask for anything better. The feeling of his hands on me. His lips.

Oh god his lips!

"Diyah,"  he says when curiosity in his voice.

"Huh?" I ask coming back to reality.

"What were you thinking of?" He asks with a smirk.

"Nothing dirty if that's what you're thinking," I say pulling away.

"I don't have to think it, I know it'll be happening soon," he says pulling me back into his chest.

Someone clears their throat and we both turn back to look at a now irritated Khloe.

"I still don't see why we have to move in with your boyfriend. We were perfectly fine at home," she says with a scowl puffing a bag in the car.

"Khloe-" before I can finish my sentence she's already back in the house.

We hadn't been on the best of terms since I got back and I understood it. Giovanni wasn't on her good side after everything that happened and although it was my fault for going to lunch with someone I'd just met, she still blamed it on him.

After she gets the rest of her stuff she comes back and slams the door behind her with a  worried looking Huey right behind her.

"Control your woman Huey," I say jokingly.

The car door opens and Khole gives me an evil look before slamming the door behind her.

"It must be that time of the month," Huey mutters to himself putting her bags into the trunk.

I turn my attention back to the six foot Italian hunk standing in front of me. No matter how many times I see him he always looks better than the last time to me.

__

Gio's pov:
I look down at Diyah and can't help but smile. The fact that just a week ago I'd forgotten all about her drove me insane. How could I forget something this beautiful?

The feelings I felt for her were strong and I was in no mood to deny them. Just looking at her made me smile.

Maybe it was more than just liking her and I was in no mood to deny that either.

"You're smile is beautiful," she says looking up at me.

"You're beautiful," I say wrapping my arms around her waist. 

The car door flies open and an irritated looking Khloe steps out and drags Diyah out of my hand to the car before slamming the door shut once again.

Man does that white girl have a problem.

I thank god that Diyah's white side doesn't show as much as her other two sides.