Chapter 42

You guys don't judge me for this chapter , omfg I swear I'm a virgin 😩💦💦 ! This is the song I thought of while writing this chapter 💪🏼💕 .

__
Gio's pov:
I couldn't do it. I couldn't have sex with her on the same bed I had so many other women on.

This was something special to her and I wanted it to be as special no matter what.

I didn't know how many emotions I was feeling just being in her presence when she was so vulnerable. Seeing her opening her body up to me brought feelings in me that I didn't even know existed for that matter.

Her body was a work art. A masterpiece I didn't want to change or mess up with any mistakes I could possibly make.

Every little thing she do drove me crazy. Her moans, her faces, her grabbing on to the sheets needing my touch. I wanted nothing more than to satisfy her and that was exactly what I was going to do when we got in that hotel room.

"You okay?" I ask turning to face her.

I know she didn't want me to stop and I didn't want to either. Her face saddened afterwards and I wanted nothing more than to turn that frown upside down.

"Yeah," she says wrapping her arms around herself.

She did that often when she was shy about something or didn't know what else to do. Either that or she'd bite onto her lips.

I loved it. Little by little I was catching onto the little things that she did or her mood swings and I was getting pretty good at it.

"Stop the car," she says taking a deep breath.

"We're not that far away," I say turning to face her.

"Gio, stop the car," she purs into my ear.

Unlike with Ina, her purring turns me on more than I thought possible.

I stop the car and park to the side. We're around an old market and the streets are pretty dead.

Only thing that surrounds us is plain darkness and trees.

"So what now?" I ask turning to face her.

Her eyes have turned a darker color than usual and it made her look even sexier than usual which was impossible.

God this girl was going to be the death of me.

__

Diyah's pov:
I don't know what I was thinking and it was as if the words were coming out of my mouth before I could even think of them.

I wanted to do it. Right here, right now. The thought of being surrounded around nothing but darkness in an abandoned area did something to me. Was I crazy for this idea? Yes. But did I want to not do it? No.

My fingers trembled as I untie the robe once again.

This time I was more scared than before and even I didn't know why.

"Maybe because you are about to lose your virginity to a mafia leader!" Goes the voice in my head.

"I-I wanna do it, now," I say finally finding my voice.

Before I can get all the words out of my mouth I feel his mouth on top of my mouth once again and the feeling of everything that's happened comes again.

This kiss is filled with as much passion as the last one if not so much more.

I take the lead at first but reluctantly I give it up to Gio who slips off the robe and throws it to the side.