"Can I get a picture to take home when me," I ask putting my clothes back on.

"Yeah, we'll give you two actually. One for you and one for the father of the baby if you'd like," he says writing something down on his folder.

That reminds me of what happened between me and Giovanni just a couple days ago and how he was the last person I wanted my child to know at this point.

"You were just another virgin to fuck anyways," his words played in my head over and over again until my eyes got red from all the crying.

I was stupid for thinking I was anything more than just another girl on his list of girls he's f-cked and for thinking that he actually did love me. To think I thought about taking him back, love made me so blind.

Lust, not love.

I took the two sonograms and drove home suddenly feeling the need to sleep the day off. That's all I'd been doing lately and as much as I wanted to be productive with my day, I just couldn't get my body to listen to me no matter what I tried.

I got home and the silence of the house welcomed me in. Khloe was at work and Frankie and his mother went out as well. Talia was a wedding planner and for the most part her bosses didn't care weather or not Frankie tagged along with her as long as she got work done while he was there. Frankie was very charming and charmed his way into being able to go to with his mother instead of going to pre-school.

I microwaved a popcorn and turned on the TV to watch whatever would distract my mind from him. Even after attempting to convince myself that he said that out of anger and jealousy, I couldn't. He put his hands on me and if it wasn't for Jonathan, who knows what could've happened?

I felt stupid for not thanking Jonathan or calling him back the many times he's called me within the past 3 days. Leaving sweet voice messages and text messages.

I dialed up his number and on the 5th ring he finally answered. It was Thursday so he was probably at work, I forgot about that when I called him.

"Hello beautiful," comes his husky voice. God, he sounded real good without even having to try to.

"Hey," I say suddenly feeling shy. He had an affect on me, not the same affect as Giovanni or as strong as Gio but he certainly had some sort of affect on m that I wasn't going to deny.

"So she finally knows how to call people back," he says jokingly.

"Yeah, listen I'm sorry about that, I just didn't know what to say or how to deal with everything that was going on," I say laying my head down onto the pillow.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault your ex is psycho- he is your ex, right?" He asks, there was a slight sign of panic in his voice and hearing him worried made me somewhat happy.

"Actually I meant to thank you for that, saving me or whatever that was and yes, he's my ex," I say taking a deep breath.

It's funny how just two months ago I was telling Gio how much I loved him and how I wanted to have his kids and then now I was having his kid and the worst part of it all was that I did love him even after he admitted to not loving me and only using me for sex.

"So does that mean you're willing to go out with me say maybe later tonight after I get off from work?" He asks hopefully.

"I'd love to," I way shocking myself. If Giovanni no longer loved me or only used me for sex, then so be it. Karma would get him back, I wasn't going to sulk around all my life because of someone as pathetic as him.

"Great, I'll pick you up tonight at 7pm then," he says.

"Okay, see you then," I say before hanging up the phone.

I let out a long sigh before curling up into a ball on the couch.

It was time for a new beginning.

__

Gio's pov:
"Daddyyyy," comes Jessica's voice.

I look up from my spot on the bed and practically jump off the bed pulling her into my arms before spinning her around.

"Jessie, you're okay!" I say hugging her close to my chest. I didn't plan on letting her go and that was for a fact from this point on. I had her in my arms safe and sound.

"I missed you and mommy," she says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I missed you too princess," I say finding my state of being very emotional. After looking for almost a week, she was here and I didn't know how to act or feel. My little girl was safe.

"Who brought you here?" I ask sitting her down.

"The big guy," she says tapping my nose.

"What big guy sweetie?" I ask curiously. The last time I'd seen Lester, he was anything but big.

"Was it your uncle Leo?" I ask again.

She points up into the air and let's of a giggle. "No silly, the big guy up in the sky."

"God?"

Before she can reply back I feel myself being shaken by someone and my breathing regulates.

It was only just a dream. Just a dream.

"Boss, the police say they've found a little girl's body dumped in the river," comes Leo's low voice.

__

Me while writing this chapter knowing damn well people will be mad 😐

Me while writing this chapter knowing damn well people will be mad 😐 ..
__

Well, what now? What the f-ck now? Will Diyah move on and give Jonathan a chance? What will be her families reaction to her being pregnant? And most of all, is Jessica the body found in the river? Find out next time 😂.
LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕