Love Elevator 12 - Libby

Start from the beginning

He looked at me like I was a lunatic. Well, I'm sorry. But did he really need to open his clothes?

“Huh? Why do I want to rape you?” He asked me innocently. Oops! My bad.

“So, why do you open your shirt?” I demanded his explanation.

“I have to open my clothes, before I prove it to you. Or my clothes will be ruined. I don't want to get butt-naked after the transformation. Or do you want to see me naked so badly?” He asked me that, while he was wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Did he think I was some kind of an easy girl? Did he think it was a usual thing for me to see a naked man? Well, he thought wrong.

After he opened his clothes, he threw his shirt away. I didn't pay attention where he threw it away; I was distracted by his oh-so-perfect body. Oh my God! His abs was so sexy. It made me drooling. When he was wearing his shirt, I could only see the outline of his body. But now? I could see it all clearly. I wished that I could touch him. Ugh - I mentally slapped myself. This was so crazy. I thought of him like I was a sex-crazed woman. I am not!

He started to open his pants. Gosh! Was he telling me the truth? My heart told me to trust him, but my brain kept reminding me that it was dangerous. He could attack me anytime he wanted in this closed-off space. I always prepared something for this kind of situation. I looked around, so I didn't have to look at him doing his striptease show. I looked at where he threw his shirt away. It was way up there, almost reached the ceiling of this elevator. How could it end up there?

I squinted my eyes, it seemed to cover something. What was that? Then, I realized that it was the security camera. Sh*t! Was he really going to rape me? I looked at the man in front of me. Holy sh*t! He was almost naked. I was too scared, so I didn't realize that I put my right hand inside my bra. I took out my weapon. Pepper-spray! I put it in there, well . . . just in case something happened.  A girl had to prepare for the worst. Ugh- maybe for something like this?

“What are you doing, Libby?” Dom asked me.

“Protecting myself from you?” My answer seemed more like a question than an answer.

He was confused and asked me, “Why? I . . .” Before he finished his sentence, he stepped forward. I assumed the worst and got scared. Without any second thought, I pressed the pepper-spray and it got into his eyes.

“Holy shi*t!” He yelled at me. “What is wrong with you?” He started to get angry. I jumped slightly and threw away the pepper-spray bottle.

I felt guilty. He bent down and covered his face with both of his hands. He was hissing in pain.

“Sorry . . . but you closed the camera. I just assumed . . .” I trailed off and looked at him in pity. Ugh – it must be hurt so badly.

“You keep assuming something. Why don't you ask me, before you decided to do something? I did it, because we aren't allowed to tell the world that we do exist or I will be banned from my pack. The worst they can do is that they will kill you and me together.” He yelled angrily.

I flinched at his angry tone. Ugh- I decided to touch his shoulder and said, “Sorry . . .”