Love Elevator 05 - Libby

Here is the new chapter..

Hope you like this one as well ^^

Thankssss~ Happy reading XD

*******

-Recap-

We laughed again and kept singing until we felt tired. That was fun! Sitting in the corner, on the opposite side where he sat, I took my time looking at him clearly. He didn’t look at me, but just looking around the elevator. Maybe he was trying to find a way out? Yeah right!

Sighing, I pitied myself. It looked like I would be stuck here with him for a very long time! What was this, a blessing or a curse?

*****

Libby

While I was sitting and thinking silently whether this was a curse or a blessing, I decided to look at him thoroughly. His lush green eyes were looking around cautiously. He looked so serious and this was a side of him that I had never seen before. I meant until now he has been showing me nothing, but his childish side. I wondered if there was actually another side of him.

He had a square-shaped face; usually it would make people’s face look so weird. Well, that was my opinion. But he really made that square-shaped face became so sexy. It was complimented with his muscular and firm jaw. His nose was a bit errr—crooked to the left side. Did he love fighting? I knew for a fact that kind of crooked nose was the result from being punched by someone.

His nose was crooked, but could you believe me? It made him look even sexier, if that was even possible. He oozed masculinity, but with his previous behavior, who would believe it? Something wasn’t right in my mind. I found him attractive? No way!

His hair was a bit long and curly. One of the curls was falling down onto his forehead. I really wanted to remove it with my hand but there was no way I would do that. I didn’t dare to look down a bit more, not wanting to embarrass myself by drooling over his six-pack abs and muscular body. He was really well-built. Oh my God! I really had to stop my train of thoughts, because it started to get out of hands.

I shook my head, making he look at me questioningly. I just waved my hand, showing him that it was nothing. After that he stood up, I looked at his movements with curiosity. What did he want to do?

“What are you doing?” I asked him, while raising my eyebrows.

Looking down at me, he said, “You will see.” So, I let him be, I wanted to see what he was trying to do.

He went to the elevator door and looked at all the buttons carefully. He stared at something intently and mumbled to himself, “We are so stupid.”

Huh? Stupid? What did he mean by saying stupid?

I was curious about what he was talking about. So, I stood up too and walked to him. I looked at his eyes’ direction, looking at what he saw. There was a small box with a simple word written on it. ALARM! Oh my God! How could we miss that button? Oh yeah, because the letters were so small. Who made this elevator? Because of their stupidity, we had to endure this suffocating place. They should write the word in super big letter, just in case something like this happened again.

Grinning at each other, we knew that we could get out from this hell-big-box after this. He opened the box and we could see our savior button. The color is red and since then I’ve decided that my new favorite color would be red! It would also become my lucky color. I nodded to myself happily; then looked at him again. We mouthed one, two, three, and then punched the button together.