Love Elevator 04 - Dominic

Hiyaaaa.... next chapter is here >.

This chapter is dedicated to The-True-Me. I am really grateful with your help by doing some editing to this chapter XD Thankssss ^^ ~

The banner was made by summergirl21.. Thanks XD

Btw, I write this chapter to clear up some of the things from previous chapter and to understand Dom's character better hehehee but there will be no chapter with fully repeated scene like this again XD

So, I hope that you will keep reading and enjoying the rest of the story :D Enjoy ~ ^^

****

-Recap-

They were talking for a little bit, before we reached the 17th floor. The famous couple was stopping there. They left us all alone. I decided to look at her. At the same time, she was looking at me. I looked into her beautiful lavender eyes and felt something unknown to me. Before I pondered more about it, the elevator was suddenly stopped working. What. The. Hell?

*****

Dominic (from previous chapter)

With my advanced hearing, I could hear a very loud "CRUNCH" sound. Damn! It hurts my ears. While I was trying to relieve the sensation, I could sense that the light was flickering on and off for a little while. I hoped it wouldn't go off completely, because it would be sucked in this situation.

I was pretty sure that this was just a simple problem. I had a bigger problem. I was stuck in this elevator with a freaking woman! Yes, I was intrigued about her. But I still hated any woman, except my mate - of course, even though I hadn't met her yet. After that, the light stopped flickering, even though slightly dimmed. At least, I could see my surroundings. I tried not to observe too much, or it would make me feel suffocated. And trust me, for a werewolf, it wasn't a good feeling.

Looked at her, I could see that her expression mirrored mine. The look of pure horror! Both of us stood silently for a few minutes. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I guessed she was nervous. Who wouldn't be? Stuck in an elevator with a stranger? Well, lucky her, I wasn't a mean person or a rapist. Or else . . . I couldn't imagine what would happen to her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me again, while I didn't blink at all. Something in her eyes was pulling me in. I didn't know what it was. But I loved to look into her eyes. I shook my head to shake the weird feeling away too. Maybe it was the side effect of my agitation.

I could feel that my wolf was stirring silently in me. He was just like me, hating to be caged. This was our normal animal instinct. The result was that we felt agitated. I tried to suppress my desire to pace around in the elevator. It would do nothing good, except it would make her nervous too. Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm myself.

After looking at me, she looked around helplessly. I could feel her frustration starting to increase, while I was trying to restrain my wolf from breaking free. It was pretty hard. I was still trying to calm myself, when she ordered me to something. God! This was the reason I hated women. They were so demanding, and of course I didn't want to do it.

Who did she think she was? Queen Cleopatra? No way, girl. I was an Alpha and I only received orders from the councils and my parents. I was raised to respect my elders. Even though they were the elders, they still used the magic word 'please'.

Trying to order her back unsuccessfully, I grinned to myself. I realized that she talked just like a man. This was good, maybe I didn't have to worry. I laughed at her and imitated her ninja moves, pretending to crawl and wiggling my ass like she did. It was a pretty funny sight for me, but I guessed not for her.