Love Elevator 07 - Libby & Dominic

The banner was made by Jennybeelove... thank you, girl XD

***

-Recap-

The song was super hilarious, but I felt something hurt inside me when I knew the meaning. She hated me like a tomato. She wanted us to do our best to co-exist by staying far apart. I was making her far too unhappy. The pang of hurt in my chest was burning me, making it was hard for me to breathe.

After finished singing, she said the scariest sentence to me, “The conclusion is that I hate you!”

Those three words really hurt me deeply. My wolf roared in my head, “You just made our mate hate us!” Sh*t! She is my mate?!?!

****

Libby (from previous chapter)

Sighing, I scolded myself. I never showed my real emotions to people, always pretending that everything was okay. I didn’t know why I slipped out that bit information about me. Not a big secret, but still . . . it was still painful for me. Looking at the man in front of me, I felt his presence slightly comforting and that was weird because I had a really big trust issue.

Yes, I had a lot of friends, but I always kept them at arm's length. There was no one that I could call a best friend. Too many betrayals for me and those were enough. Getting near people would only lead me to pains. That was the lesson that I’d learnt. I wasn’t strong enough to face those pains –again. I didn’t need any more heartache.

I felt a weird thing toward him. It was like a pull that kept trying to bring me closer to him. This was not good at all. Something was also not right with him. I didn’t mean that he was a retard or something, but his behaviors weren’t normal either. I wondered how he could be strong enough to open the elevator doors, even though only for a bit. I bet that he had a dirty little secret too.

I could see that his childishness was a façade. Yes, it was a part of his personality, but I didn’t think it was as simple as that. I was good at reading people and that’s what I did at this moment, trying to read him.

I didn’t believe in any supernatural being, but the way he moved was more like – how could I explain it? – an animal. When he walked, he didn’t emit any sound. From the way he looked around, I could see that he felt suffocated and struggled, trying to suppress something. But I didn’t know exactly what that thing was. He behaved like an animal that was trapped inside a cage.

When I heard he said yes in a menacing tone, I admitted that I was a bit scared. I really thought that he was a supernatural being! But there was no way that it was true. Groaning to myself, I thought maybe I watched too many movies. I bet that it was just a joke. That’s why I laughed out loud. I wondered why he hated Vampires? Actually, I didn’t really like them. But it just popped out of my mind when he asked me before.

Err— maybe because the last supernatural movie that I watched was Vampire Diaries. I wondered why he was tensed and got defensive when I called him furry pup. I was not a werewolf hater, but his reaction was so funny. I couldn’t help but called him a furry pup, only to gauge his reactions!

When I heard him growling, I knew that something was a bit off. It wasn’t too loud, but I was pretty sure that I heard it correctly. Or was it just a part of my imaginations? But, I swore that I really heard it!

When he got closer to me, I could hear that my heart was beating faster – faster – and faster. It was so fast that I was scared that it was going to explode. Well – I was just exaggerating, but I never felt like this before. He wasn’t as simple as he looked. Boys weren’t my things, and yet he made me feel something unrecognized. He just seemed so different than the others, making me soft.