Love Elevator 12 - Libby

Start from the beginning

I waited for him to say something, but he only opened and then closed his mouth. He really reminded me of a goldfish. What the heck was his problem? Why didn't he just spit it out?

“Well . . .? Do I have to force it out or -?” I threatened him. He was so slow. Ugh!

That threat seemed to work, because after that he started talking to me. “Er- I don't know how to start this. Uhm . . . Do you remember when you said I am a bit animalistic?”

I stared at him and nodded, “Of course. Why?” I still didn't understand where the direction of this conversation went.

“It's the truth.”

I was like . . . huh? The truth? Animalistic? What was he talking about? He wasn't some kind of animal, was he? Then I burst into laughing. “What? Are you joking? Are you in a dream land? This is not a fantasy story, dude. This is real life.”

He raised his eyebrows and asked me, “What do you think I am?”

“I don't know. Maybe you are living in your own fantasy world and think of yourself as a - I don't know - werewolf? Are you on crack or something?” I asked him exasperatedly. There was no way he was a werewolf.

“Of course I am a werewolf!” He still insisted his impossible belief.

Gosh! I felt so sorry for him. Maybe when he was a little kid, his parents were accidentally dropped him? Then, it hurt his brain? I looked at him with pitiful eyes. He was cute -yes-, but a bit off in the head. That was so sad. “Werewolf? Are you a freaking werewolf fan? Jacob's lover?” I mocked him.

He rolled his eyes and answered me, “I am not as pathetic as him. Me just me. And yes, I am a werewolf. So?”

I squinted my eyes at him. “Really? If you were a werewolf, then I would become Bella, huh?” How could he think that I would believe in his crap? There were no such things, as werewolf or vampire. I only loved to read the stories through Wattpad. Hey . . . We loved to indulge ourselves in our fantasies, right? Once in a while, we read something and we had what if I was her moment.

He grinned at me, and then asked me cutely, “If I am really a werewolf, do you want to be my Bella? But you are not allowed to run away from me with the sparkling Vampire. You are mine.”

I looked at him with disbelief written all over my face. I laughed at his cheesy lines and then I answered him, “Sure thing, Dom Black. Bring it on! Please prove it to me!”

“Are you sure?” He asked me in a worried tone.

“Of course. What are you waiting for? Come on!” I challenged him.

He sighed and nodded his head.  Then he started to open the buttons of his white formal shirt. One by one. I gulped at that wonderful sight. I could see his toned chest. It was a bit hairy, but not too much. The curls made him look sexier, if that even possible. However, I still tried to focus my mind and asked him, “What are you doing? You - you won't rape me, right?”