"I'm sorry I thought you were someone else," I say feeling stupid for stalking some random women.

"It's okay," she says turning back around.

"Excuse me," I holler out.

She turns back around giving me an "what the heck do you want now" look.

"Would you perhaps know a Nadiyah?"

It was worth a shot asking, if she did maybe she could locate me to exactly where she's at. I could've found her by having Santi track her down or have someone stalk Khloe at work to see where she heads home but this was my women and I wanted to do it alone without any help.

She moves her hair out of her face and finally lets out a genuine smile that is a spitting image of Diyah's.

"Are you a business partner of my sisters or something?" She asks.

"Uh yes," I say needing to carry on with the lie. If I could just talk to her one more time, then maybe I could convince her to come back and then I wouldn't have deal with Kat.

"She isn't coming back and you know it and plus, you just asked your ex to marry you," goes the voice in my head.

"Well you're in luck, she should be around here somewhere. When I see her I'll let her know-"

"Giovanni."

"Giovanni is looking for her," she says tapping her nose.

Unlike Diyah, her sister was extra kind and she seemed to be the more chipper one amongst the two.

"Do you know where I can find her? I actually need to get some stuff straightened out with her as soon as possible," I hated lying to someone so kind but if it got me to find her sister then so be it I'd be Pinocchio for the day.

"I'd check the parking lot maybe, she said she'd be here soon," she says before turning to continue walking.

"Thank you," I holler at her.

I sit in the parking lot for what seems like ten minutes. Cars pull in and out to drop their kids off and find good parking space across the street because the one we were in was full. Finally a familiar car pulls and I stand up.

She opens the door and jumps back when she sees me.

"Don't scare me like that Giovanni," she says closing her car door. Her voice was like music to my ears. A song that I hadn't heard in forever but had gotten hooked on the first note.

"Sorry, I just had to see you and it's as if the gods have been listening to me or something cause you're here now," I say inching closer to her.

"God," she says crossing her arms. I give her a confused look and she carries on. "It's god, not the gods."

She looked stunning in her dark red dress and although she always looked beautiful, there was an extra glow to her that blew me away and made me want to do stuff to her.

"You look beautiful as always," I say taking all of her in.

"Thanks," she says locking her door. "How'd you know I'd be here?"