"Yeah," I mumble crumpling the paper. I didn't want them to know because this was the very same thing that could drive Kat to disappear with Jess and never come back like she had the first time. I wouldn't be able to blame her though. Lester was going after the lone girl in my life that was staying with me and hadn't hurt.

"Ready to go?" Comes my fathers from behind us.

"Yup!" Comes Jess.

"Jessie why don't you ride with grandpa and let your mommy and daddy ride alone?" My father asks stretching his hand out for her.

"No it's okay, I want her to ride with us anyways," I intervene.

I didn't want to be alone with Kat out of fear of having to be away from Jess. I knew Lester was watching her from somewhere and anything could happen at any given moment and if it did, I could've protected her with my life.

"Come on Jessie," her mother says walking towards our car.

"We have a problem," I say opening the door for my father. "Lester's back in town and he's been keeping a special eye on Kat and Jess."

"How? We've got eyes on both of them 24/7 in and out of the house," he says lowering the window.

"I don't know but whatever it is needs to be addressed once we get home, no more out of the house visits or anything like that for either of them from today on," I say closing his door shut.

"You can do that to Jess but not Kat, she's not a child and unless you tell her what's going on she won't listen," he says calmly as usual in situations like this.

"Well she has to listen, I don't care what it takes. If I have to tie her to the bed and keep her in the basement until this whole Lester problem blows over then so be it," I say bitterly before walking off.

The whole car ride was filled with Jess talking about how excited she was and how she couldn't wait to start 'real school' , I knew it would sound crazy but I want her to go to home schooling so that I'd have my eyes on her at all times. She was my little girl and my only child. Not to mention she wouldn't be leaving me like the other two ladies I loved.

We walk in and Jess is ushered away from us by a teacher "Mr. Casco is waiting for you, the rest of the kids are already here," she says grabbing Jess. The women looked to be in her kid thirties and had long brown hair and delicate features.

"Um excuse me who's Mr. Casco? Her teachers name is Ms.Lola," Kat says step forward.

"He's the music director in charge of the concert, we'll be late if we don't head backstage, come on Jessica," the women says walking backstage with a confused looking Jess.

We find our seats in the middle row and right as we sit down I see curly dark brown hair moving of the door.

Diyah?

"I'll be back," I say behind me as I practically run after the figure.

It leads me out the door and to the back before she stops and finally speaks not turning around.

"I'd really like to know why you're following me?"

The voice wasn't Diyah's and to confirm it the women turned around it shocked me how much she looked like Diyah. The same eyes, hair, and other features.