Chapter 15

***

NEW YEARS EVE PART. THIS IS A FUN CHAPTER...ENJOY :)

Chapter 15

Regan and I are descending the stairs towards the party; I can hear the low hum of music vibrating through the house. My arm is linked with Regan’s we are walking so slowly, any slower and we would literally stop. I look over to Regan and another burst of giggles builds inside me, I bite down on my cheek to stop them as he glares at my amused expression. He rolls his eyes and nods his head towards Maria and Marty, they are stood greeting guest who are coming in the front door, and Maria is covering her mouth trying to stifle her giggle as she follows us with her eyes, I know what she is laughing at, it’s the very reason I am biting my cheek so hard it’s nearly bleeding.

“I can’t believe I let you talk me into this!”

Regan is glaring at me again and I can’t stop the huge grin I have on my face.

“Well I couldn’t think of anything else I could be...and you had to match...nearly all the couples are matching!”

I pout and try to look innocent; Regan places his arm around my waist while he adjusts his tights with the other.

“I don’t know how girls where this crap on a daily basis”

I couldn’t hold the laughter in as I watched him squirm and pull the, material from his arse. His green jacket ends just below his back revealing his sculptured sexy arse in the dark green tights, I think he pulls them off very well, but he disagrees. When the girls and I went shopping, we all decided to get the guys matching outfits, because of my current predicament there wasn’t much choice for me, so when I saw the beautiful white cotton night gown with matching slippers and socks I wanted it. It looked so comfortable and I thought I would look cute in it, then I saw the peter pan outfit that was coupled with it and I had to have it. Apart from the tights it has a cute little hat with orange feather and a black belt with a plastic sword. Regan was mortified when he saw what I had bought him. It took a lot of persuasion to get him to wear it, but I always get my way in the end.

“Hello Mr pan...Wendy!”

Marty winked at me as I waved and headed to the hall door. He is dressed as a cowboy; while Maria is dressed as an Indian they look great. The hall door is open and the low hum of music is now a loud thudding noise, I don’t recognise the song  but I don’t really care, I am rather enjoying looking at all the different costumes on all the quests. Regan led me into the hall by the hand rather quickly, he obviously wants to avoid everyone as much as possible, I’m sure once he has had a few drinks he will forget all about his costume, and honestly I think he makes a sexy peter pan.

Once we get to a table I sit down and take in the room, I can’t believe it! It doesn’t look like this is the same room I ate breakfast in this morning. My father has done a major re vamp on my dining hall. There is a make shift stage set up in the far right of the room, where a band is currently setting up, the music that is playing is coming from the Dj box next to the stage, I assume he will be continuing once the band has finished later. The walls are draped with white silk from floor to ceiling, apart from the back facing wall which is the one that has the full sliding glass doors into the gardens. There are fairy lights spreading out all across the ceiling, giving the illusion of a starry sky. Tables are set out around the outside of the room while the middle acts as a huge dance floor. The far left of the room has a make shift bar set up, where my parents are letting the quests know to help themselves to whatever drink they would like. My mouth waters as I notice what is alongside the bar. The food! A long table, spread across the rest of the wall, full of finger party food and a huge chocolate fountain in the middle, spilling white chocolate out.