Chapter 13

*****

HI AGAIN, THE ACTIONIS COMING I JUST WANTED TO TYPE SOME REGAN AND IZZIE TIME I FEEL LIKE ALLOT HAS BEEN HAPPENING AND THE PREGNANCY IS FAST SO I WANT TO GET A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS IN WITH IT IN MIND, BUT THE ACTION IS COMING UP I PROMISE :)

Chapter 13

I actually did feel exhausted once Regan and I appeared in my room, I lay on the bed lightly snoozing, while he scanned the internet for a list of things we need for the babies. Every now and then Hayley would update us on Ayesha and Ashton, her and Kate had been tailing them since we left, and it sounds like they are getting along brilliantly. We will be telling everyone who Ashton is once he has revealed himself to Ayesha.

It feels like the twins are having a little Christmas celebration of their own at the moment. I groan in discomfort as I toss and turn for the millionth time. They have been going at it for the past twenty minutes, and it’s making it hard for me to fall asleep. It feels like constant flutters, with the odd air bubble running  from one side to the next, it sometimes gets a little painful when one of them kicks out but mostly it is agitating, they have  never gone at  it this long.

A sharp movement sends me flipping my whole body so I am facing Regan; he looks away from the computer screen and frowns at me.

“You’re really finding it hard to get comfortable...huh?”

I roll my eyes at his obvious analysis, I sigh dramatically and reach out for his hand and place it on my bump just above my belly button.

“Your children are driving me crazy...I have no idea why they are so worked up!”

I see a hint of guilt in his eyes and it makes my sarcastic mood disappear, he smiles as he moves his hand around my tummy, another flutter makes me squirm, it wasn’t painful, just weird. Regan seems to become agitated also, he leans his head down so his breath tickles at my skin, he strokes at my bump where the last movement was noticeable.

“You two are making mummy uncomfortable, and daddy is not happy about it!”

An explosion of rumbles passes over my tummy and we can visibly see the babies moving, I glare at Regan.

“I think you’re making it worse Regan!”

I tried not to sound to pissed at him, but I don’t think it worked the guilt returned and I sigh as I flipped around  hung my feet over the edge of the bed, maybe standing would make them more comfortable and calm them, and I might finally get some sleep. I can feel myself getting more agitated without my usual nap, it’s only six pm, but I normally have a nap from five to six and I don’t like being grouchy.

“I’m sorry baby...I just feel so helpless”

I smile down to Regan, who is sitting on the bed looking like a lost puppy.

“You could get me something to eat...I’m feeling peckish!”

His face brightens as he jumps off the bed, obviously happy about being able to do something helpful.

“I’m on it!”

He left the room and closed the door behind him, I normally play music when I feel down or unhappy, so decide to play the new CD Regan made for me. I place the disc in my Hi-fi and press play. Walking back to the bed I recognise the first few notes form the familiar song and smile, I feel happier already. I plump my pillows so I can sit upright and climb onto the bed, the twins are still moving a little but not as bad, I let the song take me to my own little world in my head and begin humming along. With a start I realise the babies have stopped moving, I pause humming to sigh in relief, as soon as I stop humming they begin moving again. I smile at my rounded tummy; my children must have the same love for music as their parents. A grin spreads across my face as I hear the notes to a song I love, and the love I have for Regan blooms as I hear his beautiful voice singing it, I decide to join in.