chapter 10

HI READERS. THANK YOU ALLSO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. WHO DO THINK WOULD BE BEST PLAYING MY CHARACTERS.

THANKS SO MUCH :)

*****************************************

Chapter 10

Great! Its Christmas morning and I have my head in the toilet bowl. I have spent the first hour hear since I woke up with the familiar twist of my stomach, which I have become accustomed to for the past few days.

“Hey baby...take a sip!”

Regan holds out a glass of water, while he strokes my back with his free hand. Poor Regan he has been stroking my back and holds my hair free of my face every time I get this horrid morning sickness! Although I have no idea why people call in morning sickness, I get it at anytime in the day. I take the water and sip slowly, back to normal after the third sip and sit up, making sure the queasiness has gone completely.

“Thanks...I’m going to jump in the shower, before we go down!”

Regan grins and slaps my but as I stand.

“Do you need a hand in the shower beautiful?”

He watches as I strip slowly, teasing him as I slip my shirt off and expose just a tiny bit of my left breast, he sighs and closes his eyes, when he opens them again the look of pure lust sends shivers down my spine. He notices the shudder and his face turns to concern, he places a hand on my very swollen stomach, the past few days have seen me grow impossibly big in such a short time, but we have expected it after Maria’s examination. I giggle as he strokes near my belly button, I am very ticklish there!

“I’m fine Regan...but I think I should shower on my own...otherwise we will never get downstairs.”

He reluctantly leaves me alone in the bathroom. I turn on the shower and step under the warm soothing spray. Now that I’m not feeling sick, I am finally becoming excited about today. Our parents arrived yesterday afternoon, and by the time all the women had cooed over the scan picture and the men had congratulated Regan I was feeling beat. I panicked slightly when my father and Regan went missing for about half an hour, but the smiles on both their faces when they entered the lounge again calmed me down, my father was probably making sure he was planning on sticking around for me and the babies.

Everyone took to Machala straight away and Riley’s parents love her ‘spunk’ as my father put it. Riley introduced her as his girlfriend and we we’re all relived when they accepted the both of them. Regan had explained to us that Riley was just afraid to go too fast with Machala, with all that had happened in her past, he didn’t want to scare her off. Drew and Regan both had to convince our parents about the sleeping arrangements. Riley’s parents we’re happy when Regan and I did not mind that Machala shared a bed with her boyfriend, they saw her as our responsibility and if we were ok with it so were they, they truly are the most laid back people in our family.

All the family we’re delighted they could now see and touch Isac, and my parents were over the moon that Hayley had taken to this life as easily just as Regan has. Stepping out of the shower I dry myself off before rapping my fluffy bath robe around my body and walking into the bedroom. Regan is lying on our bed with his arms behind his head; he looks lost in his own thoughts.

“What you thinking about?”

He blinks, and looks over to where I am with mild shock and awe as I pull my black and red dress jumper over my head.

“Nothing...I’m just looking forward to giving you your present!”

I jump on the bed and he chuckles at my excitement.