It was a simple knee length dress. I immediately loved it. The upper part was white with white floral netted sleeves which ended up at elbow. A black belt separated the lower part which was dark blue. The dress was tight till the belt and frilled down. The dress was pretty.

Excitedly, I checked the next box from the other bag. There was a light skinny jeans and a short grey shirt. It was simple but elegant.

I checked if anything else was left in the bag and soon turned bright red. There were two pairs of black under garments.

Does he even know my size? I thought. I checked the label and oh boy, it was my size. I was damn careful yesterday night when I wore his shirt. I had made sure that my hair had covered up my whole chest. How did he know my bra size? God, I hope it won't be awkward when he comes home.

Stepping in the bathroom I looked at myself in the huge mirror above the sink. I was still in his shirt. A small smile crept its way on my face.

His shirt smelled like him, the smell of the scent was divine making it seem expensive. He was that type of man a girl would want in her life. I didn't know much about him—hell, I didn't know anything about him besides his name. I didn't know what he did for living but one thing was, where ever he worked or whatever he did, he got paid handsomely. How much must be his earning? He freaking lives in this big apartment. May be if I asked him about any job for me, he might help me.

I sighed running a hand through my hair. I put up my hair into high messy bun and stripped down. A dull pain pervaded my chest as my eyes fell on the bruises and scars which were still fresh on my body.

A shiver ran down my body when I remembered those worse days. Tears formed in my eyes but I wiped them away. I couldn't sit crying everyday thinking about it. I needed to forget it and start a fresh life. That's the reason I came here.

My dad always said, ‘If you strong you can tackle any situation in your life. And you won't know how strong you're until being strong will be the only choice you'll be left with. Always remember to be strong. It was true, what he said. I now had only one choice left and that was to stay strong and be brave.

I didn't feel like taking a shower so  decided to take bath. I washed my body with the body wash.

Later, I wore the undergarment but was still in confusion about how he found out my size. May be he just guessed it. Yeah, he guessed it. I convinced myself and walked out of the bathroom.

I decided to wear the knee length dress. It fit me at all my curves and my chest perfectly and ended just above my knees.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I got my brown hair from mom and my hazel eyes from dad. Everyone back at home told that I looked like my mom. I sighed thinking about my life with my parents, those were the best days.

After brushing my hair and left them cascade down, I went out to the living room.

Rebecca was cleaning the living room. She looked at me when I made my way to her.

“You look beautiful, Jessica.” she complimented as she looked me up and down smiling.

“Thank you,” I returned her a small smile and sat on the couch. “Do you come to work here everyday?”

“No, not everyday. I come twice a week to clean the house, and whenever Dean wants me to cook for him.”

“Oh, Um, Do you know any job here where I can work. You know, like some good restaurant, supermarket or something?”