Trapdoor❥25

a/n- K, this chapter starts off slow, but it gets good, so bear with me.

The days Jenna and Tyler saw each other became fewer and far between. Tyler and Josh were spending so much time focused on their music, and playing for coffee shops and bars while Jenna spent her time preparing for her midterms. She was determined to get the best grades of her life this year, her mom told her they would only pay for her university if you stayed in town, but she couldn't do that. That had to be more than here. So it was scholarships or nothing.

"Hey Jenna, I'm guessing you're either sleeping or studying which is why you're not picking up anyway if you get some free time tonight, you should come out to Sandy's Bar, Josh and I are going to be playing some new stuff, anyway let me know. Lov-, t-talk to you later." Tyler message ended abruptly.

Jenna thought for a moment. Sandy's bar was about a half hour away from here, so if she went to see the show she would spend at least an hour there watching their set and talking with them afterword, then her and Tyler would obviously want to spend some more time together afterword, so she would most likely end up getting home about 4 hours after leaving. There was no way she had time, but at this point she honestly didn't care, it had been too long since she'd seen Tyler outside school, and he had even missed some school days to play music.

Jenna: Hey, I'd love to come tonight! What time?

Tyler: Sick, I haven't seen you in so long! Why don't I pick you up around 7?

Jenna: Okay! See you then.

Tyler was true to his word, and rolled up by her house at exactly seven. As Jenna left the house, she almost positive her mom was being extra supportive of her going out, even going to a bar. She knew her mom didn't want her leaving town, and definitely didn't want her to get those scholarships.

"Hey Jen!" Tyler leaned in a gave her a long kiss as she sat down in the seat next to him.

"Hey Ty." She smiled after they broke apart. "Where's Josh?"

"Oh we were already up at the bar today, I just drove back here to get you." He explained.

"You didn't have to do that Ty! You know I can drive?"

"I wanted to. This ride up to the bar is going to be the longest time we've spent together since last week's date on my couch." Tyler's eyebrows danced suggestively.

"Oh god, such a romantic date, 15 minutes of making out on the couch in your basement, then having a nap together. Not that I'm complaining."

"Well you can't really blame us for the nap!" He noted as he backed out of her driveway. "We have both been working like crazy."

"I definitely enjoyed the nap, you're very comfy to lie on top of."

"Why thank you, I do pride myself on my likeness to a bed." He laughed, flashing her his cute, little, crooked teeth.

"But seriously, the studying has been killing me, and my mom trying to get me do anything but is not helping."

"Right, you're really set on leaving town aren't you?" He asked, turning a corner.

"Yeah, I have got to get out of here, but don't worry I'm sure where ever I end up going won't be to far away from where you go."

"Right."

Jenna was so happy to finally spend some time with Tyler, it was like she hadn't had any human contact in ages, between all the studying, and Tyler working on his music while studying for his midterms too, there was no time to see each other.