Car Radio❥12

The trio exited the house party which was still raging on. People were falling over drunk, and when they got outside, in the front yard, there were people throwing up, and running around, rolling on the grass, making out with each other, and more.

"I'll go and get the car, you guys wait here," Josh offered.

"I'll come too!" The drunken Debby cried, trotting after him. Josh grabbed her hand, and they started running. Debby stumbled a little so Josh reached down and picked her up. One hand under her back, and the other under her knees, you could hear Debby's joyful laughter as they took off down the street.

"Oh shit," Tyler muttered.

"What?" Jenna asked.

"They aren't going to be back very quickly," Tyler sighed, sitting on the curb.

"Why? The car isn't that far,"

"When they run off like that, they've gone to make out," He explained.

"Oh," Jenna held onto the word, sinking onto the curb herself. She turned her head back to look at the people, more like idiots, on the lawn. She wondered if she stayed friends with Caitlyn, she would be here herself, partying, and getting drunk. Not that there was anything wrong with that, it just wasn't her. As she watched the seen unfold in front of her she noticed Madison leaving the house with a boy following close behind, basically holding onto her ass. No, that wasn't just a boy, that was Bryan. Madison saw her staring. Jenna whipped her head back around, and began to wring her hands with humiliation.

"What?" Tyler asked.

"I just saw someone I did not want to see, or well, two someones." Jenna explained. Tyler turned his head to where she had been watching, and Jenna saw anger flash in his eyes as his eyes landed on Bryan and Madison.

"Jenna, they're coming over here," He whispered.

"What!?" Jenna voice was so high-pitched and squeaky, that you could barley hear her. Her huge eyes widened even more when she saw Madison pulling Bryan by the arm to stand in front of her and Tyler. It was obvious they had both been drinking, but Madison more heavily than Bryan.

"You don't belong here Jenna, why are you here?" Madison hissed in her face. She had crouched to the ground to that she was eye level with Jenna, her breath was ungodly. Jenna resisted the urge to push her away.

"I don't know?" She mumbled. Even when her and Madison were friends, she had always been very intimidating.

"What? I can't hear you Jenna! You have no voice! Speak up!" She sneered. "Even after three years, you still haven't learned to speak up," Madison slightly slurred the lasted two words, Bryan laughed quietly behind Madison. Jenna studied her feet, fighting off tears.

"Okay, that's enough," Tyler stood up, hauling Madison to a standing position with him.

"Get your filthy hands off me, you creep!" She shouted at him. Tyler released her, hands in the the air, and took a step back. Jenna rose to her feet.

"Come on M," Bryan wrapped his arm around Madison's waist, his hand grazing her ass. He leaned in and whispered something to her, only she, and Jenna heard.

"Why don't you come show me how dirty you can really be," He voice sounded the same as it did that night with her. Madison's bit her lip, looking a bit apprehensive, Jenna knew she didn't want to go with Bryan. With new found confidence, Jenna grabbed Bryan's arm as he turned to walk away with Madison.

"Is sexual abuse the only way you can get a girl to sleep with you?" She shot at him. Bryan's eyes narrowed, and he wrenched his arm from her grasp.