The Run and Go❥15

When Jenna and Tyler returned to there lunch room, they were somehow able to talk their way out of the reason they held Josh hostage in the hallway for while.

"Anyway," Jenna said quickly changing the subject, "who else is thanking god we don't have any school tomorrow?"

"Me!" Mark exclaimed. "It's great, we come to school today, on Monday, then we get another day to our selves."

"Yeah, I can't deal with another full week of school!" Debby agreed.

"Yeah, well my parents and brother are in Jamaica for the next week, so you guys can come over tonight if you want." Jenna offered, she thought it would be fun to have all of these people to hang out with outside school. "We can all camp out in my backyard if you want,"

"That sounds sick, I will be there," Tyler announced. The others all nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I'll be there," Debby said cheerfully.

"Perfect!" Jenna beamed. She was so happy, it was an amazing to have more than one friend again.

The rest of the school day dragged on, as she just wanted to go home and spend the evening with her friends. On her way to last period class, her relatively good day suffered a major dent.

"Jenna!" A voice she knew only too well called her name. Jenna slowly turned around to face the girl who hadn't spoken actual words to her in months, Caitlyn.

"I heard you had a little confrontation with Madison at the party on Saturday," She she began, putting on a sickly sweet smile.

"Umm, I guess," Jenna focused on her eyes on her shoes, and wrung her hands.

"Who even invited you? Because it was my party, and I sure as hell didn't." Her oval eyes narrowed.

"Uh, a friend of mine," Jenna's voice had lost all conviction.

"Anna? I think I would have noticed if she was there, or remember inviting her,"

"Not Anna," Jenna squeaked out.

"You have more friends than just Anna? Oh! Was it that oddly skinny guy you were with when you were bullying Madison?"

"What!?" Jenna was shocked. Bullying Madison, they were helping her. "T-Tyler? He didn't invite me, Josh did, but bullying Madison? What are you talking about?"

"Oh my god, you're actually friends with Josh Dun? We just invite him and his girlfriend for a laugh!" Caitlyn laughed, "talk about a friendship downgrade."

"I'd call it an upgrade actually," Jenna whispered while Caitlyn was laughing so she wouldn't hear. "B-b-but what did you mean bullying Madison?"

"Oh please, you know what you did! And it wasn't only Madison, today in the halls, everyone heard you insult Bryan for no reason, he has been nothing but nice to you since he got back, he even took you on a date," Caitlyn snatched Jenna's wrist, "and would you please stop you relentless hand-wringing!" Jenna didn't what to say, all she knew was that she was on the verge of tears.

"Caitlyn? Hi, I'm the oddly skinny guy, Tyler. Now, I suggest you shut your mouth before you say something you regret, because you obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about," Tyler had come out of no where. Caitlyn was shocked, and dropped Jenna's wrist, but she quickly regained her composure.

"Just stay away from my friends," She spat at Jenna, then she threw her golden blond hair over her shoulder, and brushed past Jenna and Tyler.

"Thanks," Jenna gave Tyler a small smile.

"No problem, what is it with those girls and you?" Tyler asked, looking a little concerned.

"It's nothing Ty, let's just go to gym," Jenna flashed him her best fake smile, she had spent the entire grade 11 year perfecting it. Tyler clearly didn't buy it though, but he dropped the subject anyway.