Lovely❥3

English class mostly consisted of Tyler and Josh talking non-stop, Josh repeatedly, and honestly, kind of infuriatingly, drumming his fingers on his desk, and her wringing her hands because Tyler was talking to her too. It's not that he was attractive, it's just she gets nervous when anyone talks to her, and also that he's attractive. The funny part was when the teacher, Ms. MacDonald, passed out notebooks, and told us to write a poem of what we were feeling right now, Tyler stopped talking, and wrote. He didn't say anything to anyone, he just wrote, even when Josh asked him for a pencil, Jenna didn't even think he heard him. She kind of liked the way he just focused so hard on whatever he was writing, like it was the most important thing, and maybe, in that moment, it was.

On the way out of class, Tyler and Josh accompanied her to her locker, talking mostly to each other, but Jenna was happy to just walk quietly beside them, and listen to them debate the weirdest things like who looks cooler in sunglasses, and who's mom was cooler, once they even got to the topic of, how Josh put it, Tyler's sick as frick photo editing skills.

"You should really see them, they're unlit," Tyler said to her.

"I'm just going to nod, and pretend like I know what that means," Jenna replied, a smile dancing on her lips.

"Unlit: used to describe things that are great, for example, my editing skills," Tyler explained proudly. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I made it up,"

"You don't say!" She said sarcastically, "I would never have guessed!" They arrived at her locker. "So, this was fun, until tomorrow?" She asked, she sounded normal, like she talked to new people all the time, but she was still wringing her hands furiously, she usually did it all day during school.

"Where are you headed now?" Tyler asked.

"That would be math," She said replacing her english things in her locker, and grabbing her math binder, and book.

"Well, I have french, and if I don't go now, I'm going to be late, so au revoir!" Josh said with a really terrible french accent, beginning to jog down the hallway.

"See you at lunch!" Tyler yelled after him, Jenna just waved.

"You wouldn't happen to have math with Mr. Clark, would you?" Tyler asked hopefully.

"I do," Jenna said suspiciously.

"Oh Jenna," He said, slinging his arm around her shoulders, "I was right, this is going to be a very fun semester," Jenna face heated up at his touch, hoping he didn't see that, she twisted out from under his arm to avoid embarrassment.

"Don't you have to go to you locker?" She asked.

"That might be a good idea, I will see you in class," He told her, and he began to walk out of sight. Jenna thought about the way he put his arm around her, it wasn't romantic at all, it was friendly, so they were friends, acquaintances more like it, but nothing romantic, she could deal with that.

Jenna was almost at her math class, when she banged into someone walking the in the other direction. She really needed to learn to walk with her head up.

"I'm sorry!" She apologized quickly. Luckily neither of them fell over this time.

"It's alright," The boy said looking down at her, he was at least a foot taller than her. "Jenna? Is that you?" Jenna looked up at the guy, surprised he knew her name, but she quickly recognized him herself.

"Bryan?" she said in confusion. She began to wring her hands.

"Hey! It's been a while!" He said enthusiastically, smothering her in hug, just like he used to.