Fake You Out❥18

"Jenna?" There it was again, someone calling her name, she wasn't just imagining it. She had no idea how long she had been sitting against this tree; long enough for it to have gotten pretty dark out.

"I'm here!" She yelled back.

"Jenna?" The voice repeated, she really hoped they could hear her.

"Over here!" She yelled even louder, all she wanted to do was get back to the campsite.

"Jenna!" It was guy's voice. Tyler. "If you can hear, yell your own name!"

"Jenna!" She screamed.

"Where are you!" she knew he had heard her now.

"I'm here! Follow my voice!" She yelled.

For a little while while they just yelled each other's name back and forth, until she heard crashing foot falls, and he burst through the shrubbery in front of her. He had found her. He offered his hand and pulled her two her feet.

"Jenna, oh thank god!" Tyler gave her a bear hug, breathing a sigh of relief. Jenna looped her arms around him too, squeezing tight; she needed this hug.

"Why the hell are you way out here?" He asked pulling away. She hung her head, she had forgot to think of a lie as to why she was out here, and now she was just stupidly staring at the ground. And now she wringing her hands.

Then a funny thing happened, at least it was weird for her.

Tyler didn't ignore her hand wringing, but he didn't call her out on it either, No, he did something totally new to her. It looked as if it was instinct to him, he reached out and took her hands in his. Stopping the wringing and calming her all in one fluid motion.

"You can tell me; you know I got you." A little smirk held his face, and he stared at her until one crept onto her face too, but it disappeared when she told him the truth.

"I had a panic attack" She murmured, refusing to meet his gaze.

"That's okay, we all have our bad moments." He whispered, Jenna looked up shocked.

"You don't sound surprised?" She asked confused.

"I am well versed in anxiety. I know when someone has it. There are tells, and your's are the usual ones, don't worry though, no one else would be able to tell." He explained.

"Oh," Jenna nodded "why do you know so much about anxiety?"

"Believe it or not, I had it bad at one point." He revealed.

"What? I didn't know that about you?" She exclaimed.

"There's a lot of things nobody knows about me." He sighed, "Come on, let's get you back to the campsite before people go insane, everyone was really worried."

"Okay," She agreed, nodding her head.

They walked together in silence, Jenna just stared at her feet. She didn't know what to say to him now that he knew her secret. She had never told anyone about her panic attacks before, not even her parents. It was just too much, her mother would go crazy taking her to therapists, trying to cure her, her dad would bend over backwards trying to make her smile every time he saw her, and her brother would become a mute around, afraid anything he would might set her off. He may be the world's most annoying person half the time, but that didn't mean she would want him to stop talking to her. Now that Tyler knew she was afraid he wouldn't treat her the same, all she could do was pray to god he kept it to himself, and completely forgot about it.

"Jenna!" Anna yelled. Her and Tyler had just returned to the clearing they were camping at. Anna had came running over to her and crushing her in a hug. "Oh my god! We were so worried!" She squealed.

"I'm fine, don't worry! Where is everyone?" She asked, looking around the clearing, it was empty except for the camping equipment.

"Out looking for you! I stayed her in case you came back, Mark went up to the house to look for you there, and Josh, Debby, and Tyler all split up to look for you in the woods! We were all freaking out!" Anna explained.

"Oh god! What if Josh and Debby get lost looking for me?" Jenna fretted.

"Don't worry, they all stayed on the paths throughout the woods calling your name, so they wouldn't get lost."

"Oh, that's good, I guess."

"Well, now that your back, I better go get Mark," Anna said "Josh and Debby should be back soon," she called over her shoulder as she exited the campsite. That left just her and Tyler.

"So," Tyler began. " You wanna make a fire, and roast some marshmallows while we wait?"

"Yes," Jenna smiled, silently thanking god he didn't bring up the anxiety thing.

Together they built up the small fire in the center of the campsite, and dug through the shopping bags to find the marshmallow roasters, and chairs that her and Debby had bought.

It turned out Tyler was useless at roasting marshmallows. He always ended up either setting on on fire, or totally dropping it into the fire. They had been sitting beside the fire for a good 15 minutes, and Tyler was yet to make an edible s'more.

"You're back!" Josh's voice startled her and Tyler.

"Oh thank god!" Debby added, who was standing beside him. The two of them ran over to her, sandwiching her between them in a hug. Josh planted a huge sloppy kiss on her cheek before releasing her.

"Ew! Gross Josh!" She laughed, wiping his saliva off her cheek.

"Oh right sorry, Tyler's the only one that gets to kiss you," Josh smiled wickedly. The comment made her cheeks burn fire engine red. Planting her hands over her cheeks, Jenna sat back down next to Tyler, Josh just laughed. Him and Debby pulled out a couple chairs for themselves, and Mark and Anna. As they did that Anna and Mark returned, Anna's hair just slightly unkempt, and Mark's shirt was just a tad awry, but Jenna saw it. She raised her eyebrows at Anna, to which she returned with a finger planted firmly over her lips. Once they were all sat around the fire, Josh spoke.

"So, where were you Jenna?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot to ask you, where did you go?" Debby asked. The whole group looked at her expectantly, with the exception of Tyler, who looked at her with sympathy. This was too soon, she couldn't tell them all now. She clasped her hands together wringing them vigorously.

"I... um-" She had no idea what she was going to say, thankfully Tyler had cut her off.

"She was headed back up to the house, but sh wasn't really paying attention to where she was going and ended up wandering off the path, isn't that what you told me Jenna?" Tyler asked, turning to her. Jenna smiled, thank god for Tyler.

"Yeah, I got distracted by everything to look at out her, and I guess I got lost, I didn't know what to do so I just sat against a tree, hoping one of you would find me."

"Ooooh," Mark said nodding his head with the rest of her friends, then they all returned to their marshmallow roasting.

Jenna looked at Tyler and mouthed a thank you, he just shrugged and began to try and roast a marshmallow again. Finally she let her hand relax, and she leaned back in her chair.

Almost content.