Ride❥16

Jenna's car crunched into her small driveway, and halted in front of her house; Anna and Mark were sitting on her front porch. Quickly Debby, and Jenna clambered out of the car.

"Well, don't just sit there, help us with this stuff!" Debby called, mischief dancing in her eyes.

"We wouldn't be sitting here if you guys weren't late!" Mark retorted, rolling his eyes at Debby. She just laughs.

"Come on then," She ushered them over to the car, and they all began to unload the excessive amount of camping supplies Jenna and Debby bought.

"Jeez guys, Jenna we're camping in your back yard, not the middle of the rainforest!" Anna complained as she pulled out the big red cooler Debby just had to get. "We will literally be feet from electricity."

"Well not exactly, I have a lot of woods behind my house, we're not just going to be in my backyard." Jenna revealed, her eyebrows dancing.

"Wait what?" A new voice appears behind them. They turn around to see Tyler and Josh walking up her driveway. With all the unpacking Jenna didn't even hear them pull in. "What's this about camping deep in the woods" Josh looks at them expectantly.

He was wearing his signature backwards cap, a tuft of newly dyed purple hair was peaking out from under it. He wore a grey zip up hoodie, and some loose fitting black jeans. Tyler on the other hand, had a red beanie stuffed on his head, along with a zip up skeleton hoodie. He had a red backpack on, the straps were covering in designs done in sharpie. Finally, and best of all, there was a ukulele dangling from his hand. Jenna had to admit, there was no way to look cool while carrying a ukulele.

"You heard right, we're camping deep in the woods tonight, we may never come back," Debby teased Josh, as she walked over to give him a hug.

"This is not what I signed up for," Josh jokes, returning Debby's hug.

"Don't be such a wuss," Debby takes the hat of his head and places it on her own, he doesn't protest.

"He's not a wuss," Tyler said "He's just afraid of the woods,"

"Dude, you ruined a good bro moment!" Josh complained

"A broment."

"Bro."

"Bro."

"Okay, enough chatting, help us get this stuff out of my car!" Jenna laughed at the two idiots standing in her driveway. Once they got everything out of the car, Jenna felt it was time to show everyone where they would be camping.

"So where exactly is this campsite?" Tyler asked her.

"Well I wouldn't really call it a campsite," She replied mysteriously. "Just follow me,"

Everyone picked up there stuff, a bit of camping equipment, and followed her behind her house. She led them down a well worn path from her trekking it constantly. After about five minutes of walking, she veered off the path, with her friends following close behind her.

"Jenna where the hell are you taking us?" Debby whined, "this stuff is getting really heavy!"

"Where almost there, calm yourself!" She reassured her.

"I'm convinced your taking us somewhere to be murdered," Josh piped up from the back of the line.

"How did you know!?" Jenna asked with mock horror.

"Seriously though, where are we going?" Anna jumped in on the conversation.

"Do you guys hate surprises or something? Just shut up, and wait! This is gonna be good I swear!" She told them. They were only to minutes away from her spot, and it was worth the wait. Her friends faces when they arrived were priceless.