We Don't Believe What's On TV❥23

Jenna woke up the next Sunday morning feeling very relieved. Today she was flying out to meet her family in the Dominican. She was about to have a week free from school and the people in it. Her friends were the only bearable people at that place, even the teachers were awful.

Jenna pushed away the thought of her classmates, and crawled out of bed. She didn't have to be on a plane until this evening so she had all day to do nothing considering she had already packed. Grabbing a bowl of her favourite cereal from the kitchen, she plopped herself on the couch, and began to flip through channels. As she did so, her phone began blaring "This Is How I Disappear" by My Chemical Romance, it took her a minute to figure out what was going on, before she realized the song was her ring tone.

"Hello?" She said quickly, managing to catch the phone on the last ring.

"Hey Jenna, it's Debby!" Debby's cheerful voice seemed subdued today.

"Hey, what's up?" She replied.

"Not much, listen are you doing anything today?" Debby asked in a hushed voice.

"No, well I'm flying out tonight around 6:00pm, but other than that no."

"Great, umm, would it be okay if I came over? I know it's rude to invite yourself over, but can I?" She seemed almost desperate.

"Of course, why are you talking so quietly?" Jenna was becoming worried.

"No reason, thank you, I'll see you soon," With that, Debby hung up. Jenna dropped her phone on the couch, and tried to focus her attention back on the television, but the way Debby was acting had her worried.

Debby arrived at her house probably 15 minutes later; Jenna rushed to open the door for her.

"Hey Debs!" She greeted the girl cheerfully. "Whoa, nice hair!"

"What? Oh yeah, I forgot I dyed it. This is what I did with the money Tyler gave me for my birthday," Debby's hair was now a platinum blond, it was almost white. "So what are we doing today?" Debby asked strolling into the house, and throwing herself onto the couch.

"Well considering it's 10am, we are watching tv while I finish eating my breakfast." Jenna laughed.

"Mhmm, breakfast sounds nice, can I have some?" Debby asked sweetly. Jenna just fell onto the couch beside her, and picked up her bowl of cereal.

"You know where everything is, get it yourself!" She said with a mouth full of food.

"Fine, whatever!" Debby said pretending to be angry. She skipped into the kitchen, and came back with a steamy hot waffle.

"Ah, a waffle! I want one too!" Jenna whined. Debby sat down in a big comfy chair.

"You know where everything is, get it yourself!" Debby joked.

The two sat in silence for the next half hour, but Jenna had a question she was dying to ask, and she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Debs?" Jenna asked.

"Hmm?" Debby replied, her eyes still on the tv.

"What was going on this-" Jenna began, but a squeal from Debby cut her off.

"Jenna look!" Debby shouted, pointing at the tv. She snapped her head toward the television, and she saw someone she was not expecting to see.

"Is that Tyler and Josh?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yep, those are the dumb people we love!" Debby laughed, but Jenna seized up. Love? That is not something she had ever mentioned before.

Tyler and Josh were being filmed playing a songs in a bar. They were absolutely killing it. A voice over was commentating.