Oh Ms Believer❥20

The rest of night camping went perfectly. Jenna didn't remember the last time she laughed so hard. These people were better friends than she possibly could have imagined; she felt like she could be totally herself. And Tyler, well she didn't expect to care for anyone this much, but he was just so amazing, he got her in every way, and he was adorable.

The next morning was spent cleaning up the clearing, taking down that damn tent, and dragging all of the camping equipment back up to the house. They packed it up back into a bunch of boxes in Jenna's basement. Josh drove home Debby, and Anna drove home Mark, so it was just Jenna and Tyler left. They spent the day together, the first day officially dating. Jenna didn't find it too much different than being friends with him, expect now, they could kiss whenever they wanted and it wasn't a big deal. When Tyler went home at 11:00pm, Jenna crawled into her bed, happier than she had ever been for the past 3 years.

A blaring beep woke her from a sound sleep at 6:30am of Wednesday morning, turning it off, an immediate pit formed in her stomach. Today was the day of her and Tyler's english poetry presentation. No matter how ready she felt for it, the stress that came with going in front of the class made her want to crawl into a hole.

Jenna rolled out of bed, and spent at least 30 minutes getting dressed, and doing her makeup. She had to make sure she didn't look like a freak in front of the class. Especially since Madison and Caitlyn were in this class. She didn't want to give them anything to judge.

Once she got downstairs, she began to make herself a piece of toast when some pulled into the driveway. Jenna ran over to the window to see Tyler walking up to the front door, he walked right in.

"Hey! Are you ready for this?" He shouted, strutting into the house, and sliding over to her in the kitchen where she had returned to.

"Um, yeah, what are you doing here?" Jenna asked "Don't get me wrong I'm happy to see you, but why?" Tyler gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I knew you would be a ball of stress and anxiety today, so I thought I'd drive you." He explained, Jenna smiled gratefully at him.

"Thanks, you want some toast?" She offered.

"Who would turn down toast!" He mocked a horrified expression.

Jenna and Tyler arrived at school and hour before classes started since they had to set up the key board, microphone, and the CD with the recorded music for their presentation.

"Hey Ms. MacDonald!" Tyler said brightly knocking on the door of their English classroom.

"Good morning Tyler, Jenna, what are you two doing here so early?" Her chestnut brown hair was gathered in a loose bun at the top of her head, and her boho, loose fitting, top swayed as she walked of to them.

"Well our presentation of one of our poems is a song so we were wondering if we could set up what need to do it in here before class? We just have a keyboard, microphone, and a CD with recorded music." Tyler explained, Jenna had let him do all the talking.

"Oh wow! I am so impressed, that is exactly the level of creativity I was looking for! But of course you'll have to go first if you set up you stuff now, if that's alright?" Ms. MacDonald asked. Jenna eyes widened but she just silently nodded her head along with Tyler, and rushed to set up the keyboard they had been carrying. Once they were out of the classroom, and she was alone, in the empty hallway with Tyler, she began to stress out.

"Tyler, I can't, I can't go first!" Her breath began to come in short and quick. "The thought of simply doing this was freaking me out, but going first? Tyler I can't do this! It's too much pressure, it's too much!" Tyler resting his hands on her shoulders.

"Whoa, Jenna, just breath okay? Breath," He took a couple deep breaths with her before he continued. "Everything is going to be alright. Going first isn't as scary as it seems okay? Think of it this way, if we go first we have nothing to live up to, we set the bar. No one can compare what we do to anyone else. But if it's really too much we don't have to do it."

"They're all going to be staring at us, they're going to analyze everything I do, and seeing those eyes, staring at me, makes me freeze." She said quietly, looking at her feet.

"Hey," Tyler tilted her chin up with his finger, "it's high school, no one cares that much to pay attention. Josh is probably going to be the only on listening. And, as for the eyes staring at you, I have seen you practice this piano melody, you can play it backwards and forwards, so here's an idea for you. You know it so well, why not try to close your eyes and play it. People will just think you're into the music." Jenna slowly nodded.

"Yeah, that could work, thanks Ty," Jenna gave him a hug.

"Anytime," He replied, giving her a quick peck on the lips. Then the warning bell rang. "Come on, let's get in there, and finish this." She nodded and followed him inside the classroom.

They sat down in their seats in front of Josh.

"Hey, are you guys excited to present?" He asked from behind them.

"Yeah!" Tyler whispered excitedly.

"Well, I just hope I don't steal the show from you guys." Josh sighed.

"How would you do that?" She asked curiously, half hoping he would.

"Well, you guys have my sick drumming backing you up, I'm afraid people will only be paying attention to that sound." He explained, a goofy grin appeared on his face. Just then Ms. MacDonald interrupted their conversation.

"Joshua! No hats in my class please!" She called over to them. Josh sheepishly removed his snapback.

"Whoa!" Jenna exclaimed, she was referring to his hair which was now a vibrant purple.

"What? Oh, the hair? Yeah, I was sick of you copying my blue hair!" He joked.

"Well, I like it," She laughed, "but, I'm pretty sure I'm dying the blue out of my hair soon."

"What? Why? I thought you loved your blue hair?" Tyler asked surprisedly.

"I do, I really like it, but I think it's too attention-grabbing for me." She explained.

"But you still like it?" He asked.

"Yeah,"

"Well then you should keep it. If you don't want to get rid of it, don't. It looks great." He said firmly. Before she could answer, the bell signifying the beginning of class rang.

"Alright, good morning everyone!" Ms. MacDonald began. "I should hope all of you finished your poetry assignments!" A few people who usually didn't do their homework, shifted uncomfortably under her stare. "So, we are just going to jump right into our creative presentations of a poem. I hope you know I don't want you to just read your poem for the class, you had to find a new, and exciting way to share your poem. Now, without further a due, we will have our first group present, Jenna and Tyler, the floor is yours.

a/n- So, little announcement, kind of a sad one, this story is coming to and end soon. *Cue sad violin music* I just don't want this story to be on of those stories that drag on for way too long. Don't worry though, we got at least a good 5 chapters left, so stick around! Again, thank you for all the lovely votes and comments, you have no idea how excited I get when I get those notifications! Stay Street, Stay Alive |-/
-MindlessSpineless