Goner❥8

a/n- So this chapter may have some sensitive content, harsh language, and some mild abuse. If your upset by that, and/or triggered, I would suggest not reading this chapter. Take care of yourselves. Stay Alive |-/

"Jenna? Bryan's here!" Her mom called up the stairs. Debby looked out the window.

"He is, but I guess he's not coming in, he's still in his car," She observed.

"Oh, okay," Jenna was a little, disappointed she wanted Debby and Anna to meet him.

"Okay, we we're going to go, I'm going to a movie with Josh, anyway, and I have to take Anna home, but good luck! It will be amazing!" Debby gave her a hug. Jenna honestly loved Debby, she was such a great person.

"You got this!" Anna put her hand on Jenna's shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile before pulling her into a hug too.

Jenna flew down the stairs, and was about to leave when her mom stopped her.

"Oh sweetheart, you look so beautiful! Here let me get a picture!" She gushed.

"Mom, I have to go, he's waiting, no picture! You already have on from grade ten!" Jenna denied her mom advances with that camera of hers. "I will be home around ten, love you,"

"Love you too, have fun, be safe!" Her mom gave her all the usual mom warnings. "And stop wringing your hands!" Jenna didn't even realize she started doing it. She rolled her eyes kissing her mom's cheek careful not to smudge her red lipstick.

Jenna trotted out the door, and walked toward Bryan's car. She pulled open the passenger door, and sat down.

"Hey," She greeted him nervously, wringing her hands.

"Hey, you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go!" Jenna smiled, she hoped she didn't sound too excited. She didn't want to come off desperate.

The car ride toward the restaurant could only be described as awkward, neither of them said much, and when Jenna heard 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons come on the radio, she noted how much she like the song, Bryan replied saying he didn't like any of this band's music. How do you reply to that?

She was relieved when the got to the Green Garden, and were sat at their table, they could at least discuss what they would eat.

"So what are you going to have?" She ventured, trying to start some sort of conversation.

"Well, I'm going to have a cheese burger, oh that reminds me of this time in Florida with the guys..." Bryan started in on a very long rant about football, his teammates, his old school, and probably other things, Jenna could barely keep up. She didn't understand half the things he was talking about, and the other half sounded stupid. His sense of humour has definitely changed, he was laughing at the dumbest things, and honestly some of his stories were kind of mean. Bryan paused his story for about two minutes to order, and when that happened Jenna got a text.

Tyler- Having fun on your date?

Jenna- It's nice

Tyler- Don't lie to me, I'm on the other side of the restaurant, and you may think your eye rolls are discrete, but I can see them from here.

Jenna- That obvious huh?

Tyler- Very

Jenna- He's just not the same guy, I think it's safe to say this will be our last date.

Tyler- Sorry :(

Jenna- It's okay, we can be friends instead

Tyler- Good plan