Chapter 41~ Find Peace

Start from the beginning

The girls looked so shocked.
" too much?" I asked.
" probably," Jason whispered and grinned.

" so now you're boyfriend and girlfriend?" Malia asked after a pause.
" yeah. Wasn't easy though." Jason looked at me.
"Wasn't easy but look at us now." I leaned my head on his shoulder.
" how wasn't it easy?" Sasha asked.

" well I couldn't just let her leave my sight, there were people after us, so I took her to my Miami mansion and when we were walking on the beach, I tricked her into thinking there were spies behind her to kiss me, she bought it and that's when she fell for me." Jason said winkin at me.

I slide over and look at him shocked.
" what?! I didn't know there wasn't spies!" I crossed my arms.
" yeah there wasn't any, but when they tried drowning you, I thought shit I spoke too soon."
" and that first kiss isn't when I fell for you."

" oo when did you then?" Malia asked.
" I fell for him the day after he saved me, he was just very pure. I remember, we were talking about my dad and how he never really talked to me anymore at the time and Jason said that he cared about me and that Part there sort of got me. And then the rest of the day we just watched movies on the couch together and it was just a very spontaneous and relaxing day and to see that side of him , I thought was a really good thing to see in the beginning of being in this life." I looked over at him.

" are you kidding me? You were such a flirt then." Jason said in shock.
" what do you mean?" I asked confused.
" because you kissed me and all that stuff."

" I can kiss someone and not feel anything for that person. It's called acting." I raised an eyebrow and winked at him.
" interesting." Sasha said, our waitress came as she spoke.
" what can I get you guys to eat tonight?"

We all ordered. The girls were shy to order since this was an expensive restaurant but Jason assured them that it was okay.

" so tell us about you two." I leaned on Jason again.
" well I'm the older sister, I graduate in a couple of months. I have a boyfriend, I usually stay at home, Sasha goes everywhere with our father. I like to take care of the garden and play with my dog. Basically that's it's."
" so you're 17?" I asked.
" yeah."

" we would be graduating the same year if Jason never got me, but I graduated early."
" how old is your boyfriend? Is he from Washington, D.C.? Tell me more information on him." Jason said oddly.
" he is 18, and he's from Virginia. Why do you want to know?"

" what's his name?"
" Andrew."
" Andre's what?" Jason asked quickly.
" McDanol." Malia looked at him confused.
" okay I don't know him you're good." Jason said.

She rolled her eyes.
I looked at Jason and gave him the what the fuck kind of look.
" I Just wanted to make sure he wasn't playing her or something."
" how about you sweetie." I said ignoring Jason and turning to Sasha.
" well my birth name is Natasha but I prefer Sasha. I'm 14. I play basketball and I like to travel." She smiled.

" so I have a question." Malia spoke up."
" yeah?"

Our server came before she could ask her question, and we all got our food.
" okay so your question?" Jason said as he started to eat.
" everyone in the gang is dating, why isn't Ryan and Jess dating?" Malia asked as she started to eat.

Jason and I stayed silent and ate our food.
" what happened?"
" they just recently broke up."
" oh..." Sasha said eating her food.
" why?" Malia asked nosily.
" that's a story for another time."
Jason continued to eat his food.

" come on just tell us!" Sasha said.
" let's just leave it to the side." I said to the girls.
" okay."

We all finished eating, laughing through conversations. The waitress came and gave our check but when she came back she asked the girls who they were because they looked familiar, luckily they got the memo and said they were from a different country and are visiting. Press is the last thing we need right now.