Love Elevator 11 - Dominic

Start from the beginning

She cursed at him, “There was no way the tampon would hold it back! Ugh-“.

I just mumbled sorry to her and then I found her make-up bag. I poured all the things inside of it out. I didn’t have to tell you what those things were. I had no idea! I told her to use it, but she denied it because it was new and expensive. So, I told her I would buy her a new one! Thank God! Finally, she was giving up and taking my advice!

She chose her location to pee, but I thought she was forgetting that there were mirrors everywhere. I could see her, while she did all the things. She pulled up her dress and I was like wow! She was wearing sexy lacey black thongs, and it turned me on. Wow . . . My mate was so hot! Before she pulled it down, I closed my eyes. I tried to control my lust. This was not good at all. I could feel the bulging inside my pants. No way! She didn’t even touch me, and she made ‘it’ up.

I took a peek for a tiny little bit, and I saw that she got a tattoo on her lower belly. Oh my f*cking God! It was the shape of gothic cross. The cross was barbed in wire. It was not too big or too small, but the suitable size for her. It was so damn sexy. Then I closed my eyes. Nope! Don’t look! I looked down and oh sh*t it was getting bigger. No way! I closed my eyes to calm myself.

But, the sound of her pee was so loud, so it turned me off. Thank God! Or I knew that she would kill me, if I took a peek at her. I was smirking and tried to hold back my laughter. Damn! I was a gentleman, so I didn’t take a peek at all. She cleared her throat to tell me that she finished doing it. Ugh – but still, it was so smelly. Yeah, we had to love our mates, but it didn’t mean I loved her pee too. That was just gross!

I laughed at her, and then I could see that she squinted her eyes at me with murderous expression. She knew! Oh my God! She knew that I could see her. But before she let me explain, she punched me. I wasn’t prepared, and I bumped my head against the elevator wall too hard. Then I blacked out.

***

(After he was conscious)

I opened my eyes, and everything was a bit blurry. Libby was hovering above me, and she looked guilty. Well, she should be! Ugh—I tried to get up and man . . . it hurt! I was a trained fighter, and yet she could make me fainted? No one in my packs could do that. I guessed she was worthy of being a Luna, my other half. She was pretty strong for a human. I glared at her and she just grinned at me sheepishly.

“Sorry.” She apologized half-heartedly.

I grumbled at her, “You should let me explain! I don’t look at you, even though I could see you very clearly. Who wants to look at other people while they are peeing? Not me! Nu-uh! That is gross!”

“Sorry . . . I always act, before thinking!” She grinned at me, but with a tiny little bit guilty expression too.

“Well, you should be! I don’t know how to survive with you as my mate!” I mumbled to myself.

“Your mate?” She asked me.

Damn! Did I say that out loud? Ugh – what should I do?

“Well –,“ I started to think of something to say.

“Don’t you dare lie to me, boy! I know that something is weird with you! I can feel that something is different from you!” She demanded the truth from me.

What should I do? My wolf was talking inside my head. ‘You should tell her the truth. It would be better if she understood your nature inside this elevator. This way, she wouldn’t run away from you. Where could she run? She was stuck with you. It wouldn’t be so easy for her to accept this, but we should try.’