wednesday night (trittany)

this is based on wednesday night by drake and pnd, so if you want to listen to it while, before, or after reading this, heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVWrjju09zw

I also made up some things in the one shot, like a tour and such, so don't take that like too literal

his vision was shaky, blurry even. the strobe lights in the club were blending him. his throat felt dry, and he felt like the only way to get out of feeling like this was to drink more. his choice of drink was questionable though. at least to his friends, who noticed that he most likely had enough for tonight.

but trevor was old enough, he could control himself, how much he drank in one night. and for his liking, the amount of alcohol he already drank, hasn't reached his limit yet.

which was why he got up on his feet to go over to the barkeeper and order another bottle for him and his friends.

after all, this was the last evening they were spending in toronto, before they would go back on the road.

he heard his friends protest, brittany even trying to pull him back, but she didn't manage to keep him on his seat, just as he would assume, so within a few moments he made his way through the dancing crowd and was standing at the bar, waiting for his turn.

he could feel the effect of the alcohol slightly lowering, which somehow alarmed him, and now fixed the idea of drinking, at least, one more bottle with his friends, even more than before.

a moment later, he felt a tap on his shoulder, and turned around.

//

on the other side of the club, brittany was supposed to have the time of her life, and she did, for the most part. but trevors drinking habits, just like always, worried her.

she was sitting next to lamar, who was nipping on a red bull, and most likely jut as worried about trevor right now, as the rest of their friends were.

although, a lot of the cast were going on tour tomorrow, only a few of them were here right now. because of the mere fact of their age. sure, they were somehow famous now, but they still didn't want to do anything illegal.

nodding along to the music, she shot a smile towards isaac who was sitting on the opposite of the couch they had reserved for this evening, before she noticed the look on his face, and the motion he was doing towards the bar.

just like it was automatical, her head shot towards it, and it almost ruined her whole mood.

although there was a crowd between them, she could see trevor waiting at the bar, a girl at his side.

she was pretty, beyond that, even. long brunette hair, legs that never seemed to end, and her skin seemed flawless from as much as brittany could see.

she was talking to trevor, earning a tired smile of his', and although she could tell that there was basically nothing going on, she felt a sting in her chest.

a moment later, brittany turned around, deciding that she stared at her best friend and that girl for too long now.

she had no reason to be jealous, if one should be honest. or more like; she had no right to be.

trevor and brittany were just best friends, officially.

although, there have been moments, a lot of them recently, and more intense as they got older, a few kisses, off screen and unscripted, while they were not in roles, even a make out session, while the two of them were drunk, a few weeks ago.

but that still did not give her any right to be jealous.

after all, she was the one who blocked all his tries to get this thing to the next level. although, she wasn't really sure why exactly she did that.