speech (trittany)

// ok so i got this idea from taylor (tnscrazy on instagram), basically frank was holding a speech, and someone videotaped it, but there was no sight of trevor nor brittany, so i have to write my au for this down ofc

Brittany pulled Trevor through the hallways of the building where they normally were filming the show, looking for an empty room, or more like walking towards the wardrobe, because she knew they would be all alone there.

Everyone else was at the 100th episode party right now, and would probably not notice if they would be gone for half an hour or so.

Normally, Brittany was never the one to be the one indicating such things in public, but she has had some drinks already, plus Trevor was, she could have sworn, teasing her the whole time from the other side of the room, trying to get a reaction out of her.

And she could not leave it at that, that was just how stubborn she was.

"Where are we going?" Trevor asked, chuckling lightly, as if he did not know where they would be going. "They're going to notice we are gone." He didn't really care about anyone noticing, as basically everyone knew they were together, despite of them making anything official, it was just so obvious.

Or lets say, anyone would figure it out, when they saw the looks they gave each other, and basically just because of the fact that they have been caught making out numerous of times in the craft rooms or wardrobes on set.

On tour too; but that was another story.

"Just come on." She said, giggling lightly, and he could tell by how high pitched her voice was, more than normally, that she was a little tipsy.

"Maybe you should slow down a little." Trevor replied, but within the next matter of two seconds, Brittany had the wardrobe door open, pulled both of them inside, and closed the door as fast as she opened it, automatically pulling Trevor close to herself, a light smirk was on her face now, and his arms immediately found their way around her waist.

Their lips found their way to one another, until Brittany kissed down his jawline to his neck, starting to leave back her mark, which caused Trevor to groan lightly.

Although he enjoyed this, he knew that any time there could be anyone walking in on them, and even though people were informed about them, he still did not want to share intimate moments with his girlfriend like this one with anyone else other than her.

"Britt, they're going to come looking for us." He whispered, tilting his head a little to the side to give Brittany better access to his neck.

"They're way too busy to even notice that we're gone." She whispered, before she pulled Trevor along with herself towards the couch in one corner of the room, which was mainly there for people that were waiting to get their clothes, or to take naps.

She laid down, pulling Trevor on top of herself, who supported his body with his arms, so he wouldn't crash her, their lips attached to each other again.

In the heat of the moment, her hands travelled down his body, pulling his shirt up, and it ended up on the floor only a few seconds later, causing Britt to smirk.

...

"Okay, so, I would like to thank the cast of the show; especially the ones that have been here since the beginning." Frank said, his eyes travelled around the place, giving each cast member his eye caught a light nod. "Jordan, Isaac, Brittany, Trevor, Lamar, Victoria, Bree; you guys have been here since the beginning, and I don't mean to give you all a special treatment or something, but I'm pretty sure you guys played a big part in why the show managed to get so big." He continued, smiling a little. "The other cast members too, though, the show wouldn't get as far without each and every one of you guys."

Everyone in the room started applauding him.

"And I would like the whole cast to.. wait, does anyone know where Brittany and Trevor are?" Frank asked, as he noticed that he was missing two faces in the crowd, a slight sigh escaping his throat. He had a slight feeling that he knew where the two of them went, and what they were doing, but he hoped it would happen to be something else in the end.

Not that he minded their relationship; as long as they were mature and professional about it at work, he had nothing against it.

"Would someone please go and look where they are? I'd like to have everyone here, at least for a little longer." Frank said, looking around the crowd, hoping someone would volunteer, and luckily someone did.

"I'll go get them." Lamar said, making his way out of the studio, a slight sigh escaped his lips as well.

...

Meanwhile both of them had gotten rid of their shirts, the heat in the room could be cut with a knife, as Brittany was trying to undo his pants, and although it made Trevor smirk, he slowly removed her hands, and pulled a little away from the kiss, so he could get a little breath, and talk.

"Not here, baby." He whispered lightly, before his lips found their way back to hers, and although she was a little led down, Britt kind of got why he did not want them to sleep with each other here; and mainly with the possibility of anyone walking in to them from their cast and crew. It would be rather awkward.

Trevor flipped the two of them over, his hands moved to Brittany's back, letting his fingertips lightly brush against her skin, which caused her to smile into the kiss, as she was straddling him now.

All of a sudden the two of them heard a light cough from the other corner of the room, and both of their heads shot into the direction, holding their breath for a moment, as they saw Lamar standing in the door.

"Frank is looking for the two of you." He said, not really looking at the two of them, as he found situations like those awkward as hell; the two that were making out right now were after all some of his best friends, and although he supported their relationship, he did not really need to see what was going on behind closed doors.

Lamar turned around to leave again, before he stopped for a moment. "And you might want to get dressed before you walk in there again; there are, after all, like fifty peope." He said, a slight laugh followed his words, before he really left this time.

Britt and Trevor both groaned as he was gone, and after they got up and got dressed again, they walked back into the studio, Brittany holding onto his arms as they were holding hands.

"Finally, you guys." Frank said, throwing his hands lightly up, trying to act annoyed with the two of them, as they walked inside, and fifty pairs of eyes landed on him; most of them amused by the way they were looking like right now; obviously coming from a make out session, as Trevor's hair was messy, and Brittany wasn't wearing any lipstick anymore, like she prior had, when they last saw her.

"What were you doing?" Frank asked, raising one of his eyebrows at them.

"Uh.." Trevor looked around a little, before his eyes went down to Brittany, seeking for help on this one.

"We, uh, we were.." She started off, obviously not knowing any good excuse for why they were gone.

"It doesn't even matter, just mind to put your shirt back on the right way next time, Trevor will you?" Frank said, shaking his head a little, as he chuckled, causing Trevor to look down on himself, noticing that he really did take his shirt on the wrong way.

He quickly ran out of the room, to put it back on the right way, causing everyone, even Brittany, to laugh, although she was feeling still a little awkward about the fact that all of them apparently knew what they were doing.