chasing (trittany)

After their third show at the Big Ticket Summer Concert, the cast of The Next Step was sitting in one of the many craft rooms, just relaxing, before their management would come in and let them know that they would be ready to get on the bus, that would take them to th airport.

But there was still some time to kill, as the concert was still going on, and would for about two more hours.

Briar, Jordan, Brittany and Myles were all sitting in the kind of small room, on either one of the three couches.

While they were chilling, Lamar and Trevor were just outside the room, in the huge hallway, practicing some flips, as they wanted to polish them a little more for their next show.

Briar was fast asleep on one of the couches, and Myles was playing some game on his phone, every now and them taking glances at his girlfriend, to check if she was okay.

Brittany had her legs spread across Jordan's lap, who was just eating her fourth banana ever since they came into the room.

A slight chuckle escaped the blonde's lips, as she was looking at her best friend, who just after hearing her laugh turned around to face her.

"What?" Jordan asked, after she finished the banana.

"Nothing." Britt let out a quiet laugh, in order not to wake up Briar.

"Tell me." Jordan was slightly laughing now too, as she playfully slapped one of Brittany's legs.

Now Myles was also looking at them, a goofy smile on his lips, as he kind of knew what Britt was laughing about earlier.

"Well, you see, you already had like four, five bananas ever since we came into this room." Brittany said slowly, chuckling a little along with her words, as she looked at Jordan. "And I really don't mean to rain on your parade, but isn't that a bit much?" She added.

"It is a bit much, yeah." Myles added from the other side of the room, letting out a slight laugh.

Jordan took another one of the bananas from one of the bowls, grinning at both of them, like she was planning somthing gruesome. "I will just ignore this." She said, pretending to be butthurt about it, as she grinned lightly.

"Another one." Brittany remarked, laughing, before she got her legs off of Jordan, sitting up a little.

"You know what, Raymond? I will beat you up with that banana." Jordan started off, smiling widely at Brittany, before she turned around to Myles who was laughing as well. "And you too, don't think I'm forgetting about you, Erlick." She added, before she got up, as well as the other two, who ran out of the room.

Needless to say that Trevor and Lamar were rather surprised when they saw the three of them race out of the craft room, Brittany first, then Myles after her, and Jordan following the two of them, with a banana in her hands.

As soon as Brittany' eyes landed on Trevor, she raced up to him as fast as she could, both of her arms clutching around one of his'.

Trevor was rather surprised, but found himself moving a protective arm around his girlfriend, gripping rather tightly onto her shirt. He knew this was nothing serious, as he couldn't think that Jordan would really want to hurt Brittany, but he still felt like he needed to protect her, no matter what.

"What's going on, guys?" Trevor tried to ask, a laugh followed his words, as Myles ran towards him as well, trying to hide behind Trevor.

Lamar just stood at the side filming everything, getting a laughing fit as he saw the scene unfold in front of him. Though, he was rather glad that he wasn't involved into it, he wouldn't want to mess with Jordan, with a banana in her hands.