post wrap party (trittany)

driving in cabs has never been one of trevors favorite things. the car was mostly smelly, sticky, and god knows what happened on these seats before, and the driver was either too quiet or too talkative. or listened too interested to the conversations that were going on in the back.

though, whenever he went out with his friends, he would rather take cabs to the clubs and back, because being the one that drives always sucked, as you couldn't really let loose with your friends, and act more like their babysitter once they were drunk.

this time the sticky taxi and the too nosy driver couldn't lower the good mood he was in, though, maybe that came from the approx three beers and two glasses of champagne he has had before hand.

about half an hour ago, the official wrap party of the fourth season of the next step got done, and some of the cast members, the elder ones of course, chose to go to a club nearby and celebrate for a little longer.

trevor loved wrap parties, they were always fun, and they didn't have to really watch what they would do, as there wouldn't be cameras around, and those that were, only would take a few selfies, and that was it.

a few minutes later, he got out of the cab, lamar, isaac and shane followed him out of the car, before trevor paid for the ride and the man took off.

the car behind them was the second one, in which the girls were driving.

just a few seconds later, he saw jordan, taveeta, britney and brittany get out of it.

they were just on their way over to the guys, as trevor noticed the long waiting line in front of the club, and was just about to comment on the fact that they would have to wait hours to get inside there, but lamar happened to cut him off.

"i texted the owner when we left, he's a good friend of my brothers, and he said we could just cut the line and get inside as soon as we get here." a smug smile was on his friends face, and the girls all let out a slight breath, thanking him that he did so, as they wouldn't have to spend loads of time standing in those shoes.

trevor never got it, though, why would they were shoes like that, if they just hurt them.

sure, they looked great, and all, but it was still kind of weird.

a few minutes upon their arrival at the club, they were seated at a lounge at the back of the club, allowing them to sit down whenever they got tired of dancing and standing, one of the waitresses brought them their order, which only consisted of a few bottles of vodka and redbull. due to the fact that most of them drank at the wrap party, they didn't want anything fancy.

trevor was leaning back, one of his arms stretched out on the back part of the couch behind brittany, who was sitting next to him, although, talking to jordan about something, he couldn't make out what exactly it was due to the noise.

the male looked around, taking the atmosphere in.

there were a lot of people, loads actually, this place was packed. the music seemed to be coming from everywhere and no one really paid any attention to them.

the thing trevor loved about people his age was that they almost never knew who they were. and if some happened to know, because they were kind of involved in dance, they never freaked out, or started asking questions about the show or such.

sure, he loved the attention the show was getting, but this felt just as nice. it made him feel like a normal guy going out with his friends.

isaac and lamar were seated on the other side of the couch, laughing about something, and turning to trevor. he wasn't really sure what they spoke about, but taking as they probably just as intoxicated as he was, he just laughed along with them, which made them go back to their conversation.