from the top (trittany)

// I'll split this into two parts but like in the same update so first part is in britts pov, and the second one will be trevors ((also this is my first time after a long period of writing that I'm writing in first person so pls excuse me if its shitty ok))

We were standing in the middle of the stage for BTSC, the stage being way bigger than what we normally used to dance, which made me rather nervous.

Now, I am not one to get nervous easily, but this was just jaw dropping, and in a few hours we would have around thirteen to fourteen thousand people staring at us. That would be twenty-six to twenty-eight thousand eyes on us, noticing every move we took.

My palms were starting to get rather sweaty, and I think Trevor noticed that, as he lightly bumped his elbow into my side, giving me a small reassuring smile.

We have been best friends ever since the moment we met. We instantly clicked, and it was needless to say that he was basically the person who was keeping me sane whenever we had to do shows like those, after all, we did have the majority of scenes and dances together.

But there was never anything more than friendship, at least I never thought there would be more, as it never crossed my mind.

The music started to play, and we started with our routine. At first, either one of us was dancing on their own, and around the second half of the song we would start to dance together mostly.

But this time something was different.

At least I felt like something was different.

Whenever Trevor would touch me, or whenever we would get really close, which we normally did all the time, I started to feel my heart racing rapidly.

What the hell was happening?

I tried to put my mind back on dance, tried to polish each move to the max, so I wouldn't think about his eyes basically piercing into my face, just like he was forcing me to stare at him.

And after a few moves, he managed to make me look up at him.

Now, it didn't really help me get my mind off of this feeling with his eyes staring into mine, this huge smile he had on his face, and the fact that our dance was rather intimate.

By the end of the dance, when Trevor held me in a dip, practically all my weight carried by him, and I had no other choice than to look up at him, I knew what was going on.

Crap.

//

The music slowly faded away, and I was holding Britt in a dip, for our last final pose.

There it was.

This sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach, whenever I was near her I would start feeling like this. I knew what was going on, I discussed this feeling multiple times with Lamar. And we came to the conclusion, sometime around starting to film for season three of the show.

I have had the biggest crush on my best friend, which was the biggest cliche thing of all to have, as basically every second movie used this plot line, but it did happen to happen to me in real life.

I was used to being close to her already, but ever since I figured my crush for her out, I wanted to make sure that she was okay, more than before. No matter what it would take.

A few moments later, I had noticed the weird looks she gave me throughout the dance, I picked her fully up so she could get on her own feet again.

"Alright guys, that was great, I'm sure you'll do well at the show." We both nodded, as we looked at the concerts manager, and both turned around to leave the stage as the next act would be cued to practice soon.

"That was great." I playfully hit Britts shoulder.

I actually wanted to ask her why she has been looking at me like she had seen a ghost or something, but somehow I didn't have the guts to.

So I re-worded it.

"Is everything okay?" I got a hold of her wrist, pulling her back from walking, and practically forcing her to face me.

"Hm? Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." She quickly said, then turned around to leave me standing there, the pace of her steps making it impossible for me to follow, but I heard what she mumbled as she was about to leave.

"Crap, crap, crap, ..." She kept repeating.

I felt like someone just hit me in the guts, really badly. Have I done something wrong?

Crap.