home sweet home (trittany)

part of him felt sad that the tour was over. the times when they would get to meet the fans who all looked up to them, hearing the amazing stories they had to tell, taking pictures with them, reading the letters they gave them at the meet and greets, dancing on stage, having the fans dance along with them, sing along with the songs. it was all over for quite some time now. though, there was a second, somewhat shorter tour, to come in october, so it wouldn't be so finite.

part of him, a much bigger one, was happy that it was over.

not because he got tired of the whole thing, but because he missed someone who was waiting for him at home. someone really special. someone, only a bunch of people knew about.

everyone who was part of the tour was on the plane right now, most of them asleep, as it was the middle of the night.

trevor wasn't sure how late it was exactly, as they were passing through time zones. but he guessed that they were in the eastern standard time already, as they would be landing in about twenty minutes.

a huge smile was plastered on trevor's face, as he stared at his phone, trying to pick some song.

in only a matter of two hours he would be back home. finally.

the plane had landed safely, everyone has gotten their suitcases, and went off with their families or friends, if there were any to pick them up on the air port.

everyone was gone, except trevor and isaac, who were the only ones to go home by themselves, as they were old enough to do so, and all lived on their own.

"alright man, see you next week." trevor said to isaac, giving him a fist bump. normally, they would all be sad and teary eyed, at least, if they would part after being together for such a long time, but they had all an appointment at temple productions next week, to discuss a possible season five, plus there was a convention, which the two of them were a part of, so this wasn't much of a goodbye anyway.

they both got into their separate taxis, and made their way home.

truth to be told, trevor was a little bummed that brittany didn't show up to pick him up from the airport, but the closer he came to his apartment, which he shared with lamar, actually, but knew for a fact she was in, the more his disappointment disappeared.

"thanks man." trevor said, a few minutes later, as he slipped the taxi driver a dollar bill, and got out of the car, his bag hung around his shoulder, as he walked up the stairs to his apartment.

his smile growing wider and wider as he got closer to it.

he slipped his key into the lock, and just a second later, stepped into his apartment. the feeling of homesickness, which he always got when he was away for more than a week, disappeared.

although he only moved into this apartment with lamar, about two and a half years ago, he still felt like it was his home, like it was a part of him, no matter how much he loved the home he grew up in, he couldn't help but feel like this was more it. maybe because this looked like home, maybe because all of his friends were constantly here, he had no idea why, actually.

"anybody home?" he called out, dropping his bag onto the floor, and kicking his shoes off of his feet, the smile still wide on his face.

instead of an answer, he heard a slight thump, along with loud steps following along, and seeing his girlfriend appear in the door way of his room, running her way towards him.

"oh my god." she called out, and within the next second, she jumped up into his arms.

"hi, baby." he chuckled, burrying his face in her neck. "i missed y-" trevor tried to add, but before he could finish what he has started, he got cut off by her lips basically smashing down onto his'.

a even wider smile appeared on his features, as the kiss proceeded, brittany still scooped up in his arms.

the familiar scent of her, filled his nose, a warm feeling, almost like an explosion, spread through his whole body.

seconds later, their lips parted, and britt rested her forehead against his', a smile on her face. "i missed you too." she whispered.

"how was tour?" trevor heard brittany ask, in btween breaths, as he was hovering over her on his bed, placing kisses all along her jawline to her neck.

"it was great. boring without you, though." he answered, in between his kisses, earning a quiet squirm from her.

a few minutes later, twenty-eight, if one would be exact, the two of them were laying in between the beds sheets, both breathing heavily, as they both looked up at the ceiling, smiles on their faces, almost as if they were encarved on them.

one of trevors arms was spread out over her shoulders, the other hand was holding onto one of hers, their legs wrapped around the others'.

trevor tilted his head, looking down at her, the smile widened on his face.

"britt?"

"hm?" her head turned too, looking up at him.

this was the time. he thought to himself.

despite of riley and james already using the big word with each other, trevor and brittany never did. sure, they were together for quite some time already, almost a year and a half, but real life was a little different than a tv show. although, trevor did think about it before, and he was sure for quite some time already.

he never got around to tell her. either he would chicken out last minute, or something came in between right at the moment he wanted to actually tell her. he kind of saw it as a sign.

but it didn't seem like something would interrupt them right now, and despite of being nervous about it, trevor finally wanted to tell her.

"i.. uh.." he started off, looking at the other end of the bed, before he cleared his throat.

brittany furrowed her eyebrows a little, as she looked up at him. "what's up? did- did something happen while you were on tour?" he heard her voice, causing him to look at her again.

"what? what would even- no, no, i needed to tell you something." he said, now turning onto his side.

"i love you." and before he even thought about how he should word it, how he should bring around to tell her, his mouth was faster than his brain. before he could process that he told her.

he saw brittany's eyes widen in shock, as she opened her mouth a little.

"you- what?" she asked, still in full disbelief.

"i love you." trevor repeated, this time a little slower than before, and a little more controlled, as he was sure what he was saying now.

her face expressions remained the same, which worried trevor a slight bit.

did she feel that it was too much? did she not feel the same way about him?

his heart seemed to stop in the whole process of thinking what the reason was, behind her quietness.

and before he could worry more about it, he felt her lips smashing down onto his' again, a wide smile present on her features, his heart seemed to be jumping out of his chest by now.

"i love you too." she whispered, just a moment after their lips parted.