don't fall too hard (trittany)

// ha ha u see what i did with the title :') anyway, this is taking place after the video was filmed yas

"Good one, Trevor." Amy said one more time, before she lowered her phone, stopping the recording of the video.

Brittany was still looking rather shocked after she saw Trevor fall onto the ground.

It was probably a little over reacting, because she didn't want him to be hurt, but he was a dancer after all, a bad fall could cost him his whole carreer, although he continued to run right after he fell. So he must be okay. But Britt wanted to check up on him anyway.

The rest of the people in the hallway, some background dancers and coaches, were still laughing, when Brittany started pacing off into the direction Trevor disappeared into. She was sure that he probably ran into one of the craft rooms, as there were only those in that direction.

She walked into one of the rooms, but it was empty, just like the other two ones.

When Britt walked into the third one, she saw a familar figure bending into the fridge, and a slight whimper was audible. Now it got Britt even more worried that he might have really injured himself.

Little did she know that Trevor already heard her coming, and basically was putting on an act. For his own benefit, of course, but it would be worth it.

"Are you okay?" Britt asked, her voice soft, as she walked up behind him, her hands landed on his back.

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry, I'm fine." Trevor looked back at her, forcing a small smile onto his features, then looked back into the fridge. This whole taking acting classes thing for the last two years really did pay off. He made a slight whimper follow his words. On purpose, of course.

"You should really sit down. I don't want you to end up seriously injured because of the crap you pulled." She sighed, slightly annoyed with him, but on the other side she felt sorry. Even sort of responsible for the fall.

Britt's hands slid down to his wrist and hand, and pulled him along with her, to the couch that was placed in the other corner of the room, basically forcing him to sit down.

"I'm fine, Britt." Trevor fake-protested, trying to sound as convincing as someone who didn't want to admit that they hurt themselved would sound.

He was acing this act, which he could tell by the look on Britt's face, for what he kind of felt bad for, because he didn't want her beating herself up, thinking she was responsible for him falling down, but then again, he couldn't help it either.

"I just want to make sure you really are." She sighed, before she dropped down onto the couch, right next to him.

"I'm alright, it's all good, baby." Trevor replied, slightly turning around to fully face her, but pulled a face, that would tell anyone that he was hurt.

"Bullshit. I'm going to get you some ice." Britt sighed, before she got up from the couch, walking over to the fridge, and returned shortly after with an ice-pack. "Your left knee, right?" She asked, and after Trevor nodded lightly, she placed the ice-pack on his left knee, and sat down next to him again.

"It's nothing though, probably just a bruise." He said, which was technically no lie.

Brittany leaned her head onto his shoulder, sighing lightly. "I'm sorry." She mumbled, before she lifted her head again.

"Not your fault." Trevor chuckled, shaking his head a little at her.

He did try and pull a pretty pained face though, just in case.

"But you know what would totally help me getting better?" Trevor suddenly started off. He knew he wouldn't get what he was trying to get, without explicitly asking for it. It was just how they were working. Britt raised her eyebrows at him, basically just like she was asking for the answer. "Kisses." He answered, raising his eyebrows as well, a light smile on his face.

Britt let out a slight breath, and a smirk appeared on her features. "So, you were faking to be injured just so you would get kisses?"

"Basically, yeah." He shrugged. "I was hoping for cuddles too... Or whatever else floats your boat, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to that." Trevor added, a light smirk on his face.

"You're stupid." Britt said, but at the same time leaned closer to him, connecting their lips shortly after.

The smirk on Trevor's face grew wider, as the kiss deepened.

A few seconds later, Britt had her legs over his lap, pulling him a little closer to herself, as one of her hands moved up to the back of his neck.

Shortly after, her lips made their way to his cheek, then to his neck, leaving a trail of kisses behind.

Truth to be told, Trevor was kind of surprised by the intimacy of hers, right now, as she normally would only act like this when the two of them were at home, but he wasn't going to ruin this.

A second later, Britt was still placing kisses on his neck, Isaac happened to walk into the craft room, freezing as soon as he saw them.

Trevor motioned with his hand, signalizing for him to get out of the room, hoping that Britt didn't notice, as this would surely ruin her mood.

Isaac backed out of the room, slowly, mouthing sorry to Trevor.

A few minutes later, they were done with their make out session, both sitting on the couch now, lightly cuddling into each other, as Trevor played some game on his phone and Brittany was checking her Instagram, when part of the cast walked inside, Isaac included.

Trevor greeted him with a light nod, before he looked back onto his phone, not paying much attention to him.

Britt though, could see a wide smirk appearing on Isaac's features, as he looked at Trevor, and she instantly knew what he was smirking about.

"Aye, man." Isaac started off, getting a hold of Trevor's attention, who looked up from his phone. "Nice mark you got there." He added, tapping onto his own neck.

Trevor's head automatically shot to Britt, raising his eyebrows a little at his girlfriend, who was still looking down at her phone, but was giggling now.

"Seriously, Britt? A hickey?" He asked, his eyebrows still raised.

"Ops." She shrugged, smirking, still looking down at her phone.

Trevor shook his head, but a light smirk appeared on his features as well.

He guessed that was the payback he deserved for tricking her in the first place.

//this sucks sm im sorry but i had to make it