jealous (trittany)

It has been the time of the summer again. The BTS concerts were held in Canada, and just like last year, The Next Step is part of the tour through Canada.

Brittany, Trevor, Jordan, Lamar, Briar and Myles are the dancers that got picked to be part of the show this year.

Brittany has been pretty excited for this whole BTS thing, it was her favorite thing to do since she has been part of this show. She just loved meeting fans all over Canada, and dancing on stage with her friends, and also meeting some other performers.

Though, this year, she knew most of the acts. Except some girl named Becky G.

Shane was part of the show too, and they have all been pretty good friends with him ever since.

They were staying at hotels, Brittany sharing a room with Trevor, as they were dating, and the shows producers trusted them. They thought they were old enough not to do anything that would have consequences for them in the future.

Of course, no one knew that Trevor and Brittany were a thing, as the shows producers wanted it to stay a secret. They thought it wasn't good for publicity if they would announce it, and then possibly split up during some point, while the show was still on.

So, they had to keep it a secret. Everyone, besides the shows cast and crew, and their family of course, did not know about them being together.

Officially, though, Britt and Jordan were sharing a room, just so there would be no suspiciouns.

After they all ran off stage after their first show, Brittany was out of breath, before she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist and picking her up into the air. She recognized who it was as soon as the arms hit her skin.

"We did so well, baby." Trevor exclaimed, chuckling a little, breathless just like Brittany was.

Dancing on stage was much more intense than it was in the studio, as the whole nerves thing was adding up to it, and there was much more adrenaline involved when you have about thirteen thousand people staring directly at you.

It was motivating, but kind of scary as well.

"That was great, guys." A voice started off, which sounded rather unfamiliar to Brittany, but as soon as her head turned away from Trevor and her eyes met the ones of a little taller brunette than her, she recognized the face.

It was that singer, Becky G.

Brittany didn't really know her, but so far, the girl seemed nice, although the two of them did not really have much time to talk yet, but they had a couple more shows, and she would be part of all of them, so Brittany guessed that she would get the chance to get to know her a little more.

"Thanks." Both, Trevor and Brittany said at once.

Brittany could have sworn that she saw that girl checking out Trevor, as they walked past her, but she didn't want to jump into conclusions, as she knew how bad it would get if she would start with her jealousy.

Brittany was eay to get along with, but she didn't share what was hers. And that counted for Trevor as well.

After the show ended, the TNS cast went into the hotel rooms to relax a little, as they were exhausted.

The look Becky was giving Trevor was still lingering in the back of Brittany's mind, but she did not want to start addressing it, because she know how much Trevor hated it if she would doubt him.

The next few shows went along without any special incidents, and Brittany was rather happy about how everything was going.

The shows went on amazing, and they were all dancing their best at the shows. The fans seemed to love their routines.