reunion (trittany)

- I should probably rename this book to "trittany & jiley one shots" ops sry

Brittany let out a slight sigh, as Trevor stopped the car in front of her old high school.

The parking lot was already packed and she guessed that they would be one of the last ones to arrive at the reunion.

Although it has only been a few years since she graduated from high school, her classmates thought it would be a nice thing to all gather together again, and catch up.

Truth to be told, other than to a handful of her closest friends, Brittany hasn't stayed in touch with anyone else.

With the show, and the new found fame she's been getting through it, she hasn't had much time to interact with everyone from her graduating class.

Which was also why she wasn't really looking forward to coming here.

If it wasn't for her sister, and also mainly Trevor, who, to Brittany's luck, agreed to tag along with her, she would have just thought of some excuse why she couldn't make it in time.

A filming being rescheduled, some dance practice, or a kind of public appearance, something would have came to her mind, that could be able to be used for her not to come here.

She wasn't exactly someone who was unpopular or picked on, during high school, but she wasn't such a big fan of it either.

Most of the people she would see today, were some she couldn't stand, or would just feel awkward around them, so Brittany has tried her best to talk Trevor out of coming here.

She even tried to get him to stop or turn around on the way here. But he wouldn't fall for her tricks.

"We are just staying for an hour, then we leave, okay?" Britt pleaded, trying to set up the best puppy dog face she had to offer.

Normally it would do the trick with Trevor, he would melt away and grant her every wish she had, but it seemed like he was immune today.

"No, baby, we are staying. It will be good for you to catch up with your old classmates. Besides, I'm sure showing me off is going to be fun." A slight smirk appeared on his features, which just earned him a slap from Brittany, across his arm. Yet she smiled lightly.

"Ouch, don't hurt me like that." Trevor playfully rubbed his biceps, setting up a hurt face.

"Fine, lets go, get this over with." Brittany chuckled slightly, as she got out of the car, Trevor following her motions.

As they were standing in front of the doors to the hall, where the reunion was held in, Brittany, just a moment before Trevor would push the door open, grabbed his arm, holding onto it.

She was feeling rather nervous. Why, she wasn't sure herself. Maybe she just didn't want to deal with the old people in her life. She has, after all, changed a lot over the last few years, and she didn't want to live up to her old classmates' expectations of her.

"Yo, relax." Trevor whispered into her ear, his voice doing its usual trick on her.

It sent chills down her spine, and a wave of comfort washed through her body.

As they walked through a part of the room, to find their table, Britt got a few waves from some of her old classmates. She smiled back, returning the gesture.

And she slightly calmed down as soon as they reached their table.

Despite of her relaxation, since they came into the room, she was rather happy that the table was still empty, and the other people weren't here yet. Brittany didn't bother to read the cards with their names on it, as it looked like they wouldn't attend either way.