from the top pt. 2 (trittany)

//the first half will be in britts pov again and the second one in trevors ((idk if i should make a third part to it or not but anyway))

I ran off of stage, trying my best to keep my pace fast as possible, so Trevor couldn't follow me. But obviously he had no problem following me, although it took him longer than normally.

After a few seconds I felt him grab my wrist and pull me back, our bodies almost colliding together, if I wouldn't have stopped myself from fasting forward any more, I bet it would have happened.

And it would have been awkward, because, well, because of obvious reasons.

"What?" I almost hissed at him, not wanting to look up at him, so I looked to the side.

"What's going on Britt?" He asked, before letting go of my wrist, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "You know you can tell me if there's something wrong." He added a few moments later, when I didn't dare starting to speak.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm completely fine." I said, finally looking up at him, forcing a smile to appear on my face.

I hated having to feel like this. Why couldn't things just stay how they were a few weeks ago?

I knew how Trevor felt when his last girlfriend broke up with him, and i honestly felt like I was the reason why she did.

I mean, she did know that Trevor and I were just friends, and her reasoning was that they just didn't see each other enough, but I knew what some of the TNS fans commented under her pictures, so I felt rather bad for her.

I liked her, a lot. She was a nice girl, and we did spend some time together apart from the few times she visited Trevor at set, even without him. I guess if I shall be honest, she became kind of a friend of mine.

And I know how heartbroken Trevor was about a year ago when they broke up. He didn't show it, but I could see it in his eyes. And now I just made everything more complicated with realizing that I like him more than just as a friend.

"You can't bullshit me, Brittany. I know something's up." He said, almost piercing his eyes through me.

Those eyes, holy- I snapped myself out of practically staring him into the eyes. Which, I'm sure, he did notice. But he didn't comment on it.

"Just tell me, I'm sure I won't end up dropping dead if I kno- Wait.." He stopped mid sentence, furrowing his eyebrows. "You're not pregnant, are you?" He asked.

Honestly, that almost made me want to laugh. "No, idiot, I'm not pregnant." I said, pulling a face at him, as I shook my head.

It would be kind of impossible, coming from the fact that the last time I had sex was a year ago. So, if I shall be pregnant, the kid sure does like being late.

"I'm not." I added, and Trevor nodded lightly.

"Well, what is it then?" He stared down at me again. His eyes were so warm. His hand moved up to my shoulder, touching it almost too gentle.

I had no idea what was happening to me all of a sudden.

My stomach felt like exploding with happiness, a thousand butterflies extending my stomach, spreading all over my body, as I looked up at him.

Jesus Christ, Brittany. I even wished I could hit myself across the face to make me snap out of it.

"So?" Trevor asked, his eyebrows raising.

And I had no idea what took over me in that moment, but I stepped closer to him, and got on my tiptoes, connecting my lips with his'.

The fireworks inside my body started going crazy, and my stomach felt like it was turning. My whole body felt so weak, yet so strong all of a sudden, as I closed my eyes.

A second later, my lips left his', it was when I realized what I had just done.

I kissed my best friend, who basically thought of me as his little sister.

"Oh my-" I started off, my eyes widened in shock.

//

I felt so bad. I had no idea what happened to Brittany that would cause her to run off of stage without any explanation.

I pulled her back by her wrist as soon as I reached her and she hissed a short what at me.

She didn't even look at me properly.

"What's going on Britt?" I asked her, before I let go of her wrist, and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "You know you can tell me if there's something wrong."

I knew that there was something going on, but she just didn't seem to want to tell me about it.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm completely fine." She ended up finally speaking, and even looking at me. Though, I knew that she was bullshitting me.

I could sense it when she was feeling bad, and now, I could tell, she was feeling more than bad.

She was my best friend, though I've been honestly wishing she would be more than that, but I knew how she thought and felt about me, and I knew how she thought about relationships with people she was working with. She always said that she wanted to keep her private life and working life separated.

"You can't bullshit me, Brittany. I know something's up." I started off, looking down at her.

She was now staring up at me. Almost causing me to get lost in her eyes, but I held myself back. I had enough time to do that while pretending to be James. Though, I did not have to pretend much, when it came to being in love with her.

"Just tell me, I'm sure I won't end up dropping dead if I kno- Wait.." Something crossed my mind all of a sudden. "You're not pregnant, are you?" I was silently praying that she would say no.

My heart started racing quickly. Please just say no.

"No, idiot, I'm not pregnant." She finally replied, even pulling a face at me.

I let out a slight breath, trying to make it not noticeable to her.

"I'm not." She added, and I nodded a little, my heart rate went back to normal slowly.

"Well, what is it then?" I asked again, hoping that I would have a little more luck this time. My hand moved up to her shoulder, almost normally, because it was nothing uncasual for us to be physical, a far as the friendzone went, of course.

But Brittany kept quiet. "So?" I tried another time.

And all of a sudden I noticed Brittany moving closer to me, and getting on her tip toes, and then I felt her lips on mine.

It wasn't an unfamilar feeling, because we have kissed multiple times already, but we were always in our roles when we did, and had a dozen of people around us, pretending to be someone we are not.

This time it was really us.

Though, honestly, it has always been me who kissed her, but now I knew it is really her, this time.

She pulled away a few moments later, and I opened up my eyes, which had been closed ever since I felt our lips connect, to look down at her.

"Oh my-" She started off, and her eyes widened.

For the split of a second I had no idea what to say. But then I figured that actions would speak louder than words, as cheesy as that sounds.

So, I stepped a little closer to her again, leaning down, my hand moved up to her cheek, and connected our lips again.

Brittany was in shock for a moment, before she finally kissed me back.

It went like that for a few seconds before we both pulled away at almost the same time.

"Sorry." I mumbled, a smirk spread across my face, as Britt looked at me with wide eyes again.