waves pt. 2 (trittany)

//this ones gotta be a little better (((i hope)))

A few moments later, Trevor pulled Brittany with himself inside the building, that was empty now, as the film team was outside, and would probably only go back in the building to get their stuff, then be gone.

Which was just amazing for Trevor.

As they walked into one of the rooms that were basically empty, as nothing besides a couch was in them, and Trevor closed the door behind them, he pulled Brittany closer to himself again, picking up where he left off a few moments earlier.

He wasn't going to lie, she was distracting him loads while filming the video. Each time he would do a move, which he hasn't done often before, he would steal glances at her, just wanting to see her reaction to it.

Most of the time she was smiling widely at him, obviously impressed and proud of him.

She has always been around when Trevor made things like these, mainly because she was his main source of confidence.

Whenever he would feel unsure about something she basically just needed her to be around him, to regain his confidence.

Trevor picked her up again, before he sat down on the couch, placing Brittany in his lap, his lips not breaking the contact with her neck.

She moved her fingers lightly through his hair, causing him to lightly groan, as he kept going, leaving his mark on her skin.

A few seconds later some guy from the filming team walked into the room, not bothering to knock in the first place.

"Hey, I need to know where to-" He stormed in, freezing as he saw what he just walked in. His eyes widened a little, as he just stood there, being slightly embarrassed.

Trevor groaned a little, rolling his eyes, as he pulled a little away from Britt. "What do you need?" He asked in a casual tone, but Brittany could tell that he was more than just annoyed.

Whenever they would want some time to themselves, people would just end up interrupting them. Now, truth to be told, they did not really pick the best times to be intimate, but it happened four out of five times, that they ended up getting caught or interrupted.

"I, uh, they told me to ask you where to put the lights." The guy answered, obviously sorry that he interrupted them in a moment like that.

"Do you know where they were before? Just put them back there." Trevor said, wanting to turn his attention back to Britt, but the guy didn't leave it at that.

"Yeah, and Jonah wants to get over some small details with you, downstairs." He added, pointing back, with his thumb, then he left the room, not closing the door behind himself.

Trevor's eyes went back to Britt, giving her a rather disappointed look.

"Go." She chuckled lightly, getting off his lap. "I'll wait here." She added.

"Five minutes. I'll be back as soon as possible." He said quickly, giving her a bright smile, before he placed a kiss onto her lips. "Promise." Another kiss followed that word, before he got up from the couch, exiting the room.

After a few minutes, Brittany got bored of sitting in the room, and waiting, so she went outside, into the small built in kitchen. She was the only one in this building's apartment right now, as the guy from earlier has left as well.

She opened the fridge, taking a bottle of water out of it, and took few sips from it, then put it onto the counter, as she walked into the first room, where they filmed the first sequence of Waves.

Walking over to the rack of clothes, she looked through the different clothings, before she got a hold of a flannel, that Trevor was wearing in the beginning of the video.

A light smile appeared on her face, as she recognized the flannel. She had borrowed this one a few times before. Or lets say; she borrowed it once, kept it for a few months, until Trevor asked her to give it back for the filming of Waves. Same goes for the black leather hat he had been wearing in the last part.

The only compromise was that he would give it back to her once the filming was over.

Brittany got the flannel off of the holder, smiling lightly, as she wrapped it around her arm, before she looked up as she heard steps echoing through the apartment.

A few moments later she saw Trevor appear in the doorframe.

"Sorry, it took me a little longer." He said, obviously out of breath, as he walked up to Britt. A slight smirk appeared on his face as he saw what she was doing. "Getting your clothes back, huh?" One of his eyebrows raised.

"Mhm." Britt hummed lightly, smiling to herself as she looked through the rack of clothes. "I like this hoodie though." She said, before she turned around to him, smiling brightly.

"Britt, I literally just got it.." He let out a slight laugh, shaking his head lightly. "I wore it like once."

She put the flannel over one of the holders, before stepping closer to him. "But I like it. You'll get it back eventually." She placed a light kiss on his cheek, getting on her tiptoes in the process. "Please." Britt whispered, raising her eyebrows a little, as both of her hands reached down to hold one of his'.

Trevor let out a slight sigh. "Fine. Keep it."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." She jumped lightly up and down, before she cupped his face with her hands, pulling him down to her, as she connected her lips with his'.

"It looks better on you anway." He muttered, as soon as their lips parted, a slight smile appeared on their faces.

He knew though, that, as well as his black snapback, his flannel, and a lot of other clothes he borrowed her, that he would probably never fully get this white hoodie back. Though, as much as he acted like it annoyed him, Trevor found it cute. Mainly because she looked really good in his clothes, so it was a win win situation for both of them.