flight risk (trittany)

Trevor heard a loud groan coming from his girlfriend, who was walking right in front of him, as they were boarding in to the plane that would take them to their first stop for the TNS live tour.

He had no idea why she was mad again.

It would happen a lot recently, but Trevor knew it was because Brittany was nervous because of the tour, so a lot of things managed to throw her off her game.

"Britt, come on, I wasn't being serious." He tried to save the situation. They would have to sit next to each other for the next three hours, so he would rather want to spend them in peace, talking to her casually, rather than fighting with her or worse; getting the silent treatment.

He hated that. Brittany would do it whenever he did something wrong, or said too much, then she would start not answering him, ignoring him, all in all just keeping silent.

She didn't answer, as she tried to put the huge back she had been carrying all morning, up into the boards above them, not managing to lift the bag high enough, even while she was on her tiptoes.

Trevor groaned, taking the bag from her hands. "Let me do it." He said, his voice soft, as he lifted her bag up and his own one as well, while she dropped onto the seat at the window.

He sat down next to her, sensing that Brittany was more than furious at him, he didn't want to make it worse, and just kept silent.

Although he wasn't looking at Britt, he could tell that she was tensioned. Not because they were fighting but because she hated flying.

Normally, Trevor would be the one sitting next to her, all of his attention turned towards her, her hands in his', as he tried to keep her as relaxed as possible while the flight was taking off.

That would normally calm her down enough, for her to be able to take flights.

But now that they were kind of in a fight, she didn't expect him to help her, as she looked out of the window, her teeth dug into her lower lip.

Trevor had his eyebrows furrowed. Part of him was trying to listen to the others conversations, trying to keep him away from jumping back and helping her; as he knew she wouldn't want to.. part of him was worried about how she would handle this on her own.

He was staring at the seat in front of him, as he stewardess told them to put on their seat belts.

Brittany's whole body tensioned more.

It was almost tearing Trevor's heart in two.

He hated seeing her like this.

And as the plane started moving, she was totally shaking, causing Trevor to let out a slight sigh.

He looked at her from the corner of his eye, seeing the worried look she had on her face as she closed her eyes tightly.

He moved his lower arm to the armrest, the inside of his hand faced upwards, as he offered her to hold his hand.

Within the matter of a second, Brittany got a hold of his hand, leaning in to Trevor more, as she got a grip on his arm as well, basically clinging onto him.

She could feel her body relax a little.

As the plane was finally up in the air, she let her grip around his arm go, yet her hand was still holding on to his.

It caused Trevor to smile lightly.

He looked down at their hands, basically fitting together perfectly.. her hand was much smaller than his, which caused him to chuckle a little.

"Why are you laughing?" Brittany asked a few moments later, a look of pure confusion in her features.

"Oh.. nothing." Trevor mumbled, shrugging a little, as he smiled directly at her, a bright yet warm smile.

It caused her to blush. "Okay.." She dragged the word out a little, as she looked down on her kindle, continuing to read some book.

Trevor leaned his head onto her shoulder, though he expected her to push him away; she did not. His eyes travelled around the device in her hands for a few moments. "Your blush is adorable as fuck.." He whispered, a smirk on his face.

//idk if I should make a second part to this but yaaaaaa