halloween (trittany)

//credit to chlo for coming up with the idea for britt's costume tho omf

Brittany pulled her dress into place. It was way too tight and short for any other occasion than halloween, but she liked it. Mainly because she knew a certain someone would more than just like it.

The cast had planned a party, at Trevor's and Lamar's apartment. Everyone they worked with was there, and some friends as well. And normally, Trevor would be picking Brittany up, but she told him that she needed to finish cleaning her apartment first, so he should go on and they would meet there.

Of course she did not have to finish cleaning anything; she just wanted to push Trevor's buttons by showing up like this at the party, teasing him, as there were so many people there. She knew he would probably end up losing it.

Finally, as she fet like her dress was eventually in the right place, and after adjusting the cat ears she had on, the female checked her cat-make up one last time, before she rang the doorbell, and waited for, hopefully, her boyfriend to open it.

Fortunately, that was exactly what happened.

A few moments after she rang the doorbell, the door got opened up, and there was Trevor, a black leather jacket on, a pair of ray bans, and all in all dressed in black; Brittany had to admit he looked really good like that, but she did not want to give anything away.

So, there was a smirk emplastered on her face.

While Trevor was basically drolling over her right now.

It was a miracle that he didn't drop the red plastic cup onto the floor.

"Hey." Brittany said sweetly, as she walked inside, towards him, placing a kiss onto his cheek, before she passed him, making her way inside the apartment, to look for some of her friends. On top of that, Britt paid attention to sway as much as she could with her hips, to not make it obvious, but to make sure that Trevor was looking.

And as she pulled Jordan into a hug, Brittany could tell, as she examined Trevor from the corner of her eye, that he was indeed looking.

The door was closed by now, but Trevor was leaning against it, basically undressing Brittany with his eyes. And she could tell, based upon the fact that he removed his glasses by now.

A smirk appeared on Brittany's face, as she turned around, walking with Jordan to get some drinks for the two of them.

She knew that if she kept going at this rate, Trevor would be losing it in no time.

A few minutes later, she was standing in front of the snack table, with Victoria and Logan, as Jordan ended up being the one who insisted to mix the drinks for the others, so she made her way into the kitchen a few minutes ago.

All of a sudden, Brittany felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist from the back, and due to the familar feeling, and the fact that they fitted so well, she knew even before Trevor leaned his head onto her shoulder who it was.

It caused the smirk she had to grow wider and wider by the second.

"Britt.." Trevor whispered, pulling his girlfriend lightly closer to himself.

"Hm?" She asked, acting all oblivious as if she did not know what was going on.

"I really like your costume.." Trevor basically purred into Brittany's ear, which caused her to smirk lightly to herself, but she made it brush off her face. Just in case he would notice, and figure out that she was just pushing his buttons to get what she wanted.

"Thank you, I'm glad you do." Brittany said, as sweet as she could, as she turned around in his arms, now facing him.

Due to the height of her heels she did not have to look as much up as she usually did. A small smile was plastered on her face, as she examined his'.