birthday surprises (trittany)

Brittany let out a slight breath as she got let down, after the female thought that her boyfriend was about to pull up to their apartment complex. it was yet another car that just passed the building and made its way to god knows where.

she started to feel rather impatient. and uncomfortable as well, which came from the attire she was wearing.

although it looked really good. even she had to admit that.

a black baby doll, with matching lace underwear, her hair curled loosely, as it already fell onto her shoulders. and her make up was rather dark too, but coming from the lighting in this room that was nothing too major.

it was late already, and Trevor was out with some of his boys, because it was his birthday and they asked him to get some drinks with him.

well, britt told them to ask him. so she could set up their bedroom, without Trevor noticing.

they both had off of filming today, as there were no scenes for either one of them scheduled today, and conveniently it was also Trevors birthday. double win.

she wanted to text him and ask where he was. but that would just give it away. so she sat there and waited.

// 2013 //

the music was pumping loudly, through the boxes in Trevors living room. all his friends, both those from the cast and outside from filming, were in his apartment, scattered around the place and dancing, some drinking, others chatting, some eating, whatever you do on a party.

Trevor was sitting on a couch, Brittany's legs were resting on his lap and her back was leaning against the side of the couch. she was exhausted, due to them dancing, and wanted them to sit down for a second.

she also had too much to drink, so maybe that was another reason too. a slight smile was on her face as she looked at the crowd of people.

Trevor was also smiling, but he was looking at her.

his eyes practically glued onto her.

man, he wanted to tell her.. so badly.. but if he would do it now, she surely wouldn't remember. and he wasn't going through that twice.

see, Trevor has noticed that he likes his best friend slash cast mate slash second half of jiley, ever since they shared their first on camera kiss.

he felt sparks fly in between them, and unlike someone would think, that kiss didn't make their friendship or whatever they were awkward at all.

she was just like him. a female version of Trevor.

she didn't care about if her hair was in place, or her make up was smudged, or got mad when people mocked her. she usually just ended up making fun of herself.

and god, she kissed so amazingly. it was almost like their lips were made to fit onto each other's.

it was cheesy to think of it that way, Trevor was aware.

but there were two problems.

one of them being that Trevor was in a relationship when he noticed that he liked Brittany for the first time.

he wasn't going to sugarcoat it, he basically cheated on his girlfriend. on the other hand though; the feelings for her faded. they never saw each other. it was merely just friendship in the end. they talked to each other and all, but whenever there was an appropriate moment to kiss neither one of them would lean in.

until his girlfriend finally broke the ice once and said it out straight how it is. that they would be better off as just friends. and that she already noticed the way Trevor looked at Britt.