Love Elevator 10 - Libby

Start from the beginning

But, I didn’t really have to think the reason. This reason was truly an emergency. I jumped and yelled, “Oh my God! I need to pee!” I looked at him, and I could see that he was pale. Ugh – I couldn’t laugh, or else it would come out. Dang bladder! Why did you choose this moment to be almost ughh—flood out?

(You can play the song hahaha it’s so funny. The video contains the lyrics, that’s why I don’t write it here LOL)

“Er--- I could try to open the elevator door?” I looked at Dominic, and he was so panicked. He really tried to open the door, and I could see that he could open it a little bit more.

“No, there is not enough time!” I yelled at him, while I tried to hold it back.

“Sh*t! What should we do?” He asked me.

“Think of something, moron!” I yelled at him. Obviously, I couldn’t think in this situation, it was hard enough not to let it out.

He walked back and forth and jumped slightly. “I know! You have a bottle of water, right? Let me drink it all, and you do your thing and let it flow in there!”

I rolled my eyes at him, “Are you crazy? It’s okay for a man. You have your ‘stick’ to aim it correctly. What about a girl? It will overflow everywhere! It was disgusting! We don’t know how much longer we will be stuck in here. It will become so smelly.”

“Ughh- you got that right!” He scratched his nose and looked at me silently.

“Would you stop looking at me and actually do something?” Ugh—he was so cute, but useless. He was too panicked to think of something. God helped me!

“Your bag!”

I squinted my eyes at him, “What about my bag?”

He rolled his eyes at me, “What’s in there? Try to look for something useful in there!”

“Good idea!” Ugh--- I couldn’t stand it anymore. I spilled all the things in my bag on the elevator floor. I tried to look for something to do the deed. There were a lot of junks inside my bag. What did you expect? A girl needed a lot of things to look beautiful, and I also need my pranks’ equipments.

Gosh! I wished I was a guy at this kind of situation. They had the advantage with their ‘sticks’! He could even aim it outside of the elevator through the door’s gap. But, I didn’t think Dom would do that though, what if the door suddenly closed. Ouchhh! It definitely would hurt – a lot!

I kept trying to find something useful. I couldn’t really pay attention to what things that I put in my bag. I can’t think anymore at this point, duh? Dominic helped me to do that, and he gave me something. I cried happily without looking at it. But when I looked what it was, I threw the thing back at him. “What the heck, Dom? It’s a tampon! What do you want me to do with it?”

“Well, I heard that it could absorb fluid – er blood? So, I thought maybe it could absorb your –ugh- that fluid?” He asked me innocently.

I cursed at him, “There was no way the tampon would hold it back! Ugh-“. Luckily, I wasn’t on my period or things would get ugly. It was so eww— I told him that I couldn’t hold it back any longer.

He looked around and finally found something useful. He found a bag and then poured out the whole things inside that plastic bag. Oh no! That was my make-up bag! Then he gave it to me.

“Use it!”

“What? No way! That’s brand new and very expensive!” I denied it.

“Yes way! It’s better than nothing!” He kept pestering me.

“But . . .” I trailed off.

“For God’s sake! There’s no but. I will buy you another one, after we get out of this elevator!” He ordered me sternly.

“Really?” I asked him hopefully.

“Oh my God! I swear! Come on! Let’s make you free of your full bladder!” He started to get impatient. I pouted at him and he just shook his head. I could hear him mumbling something about what’s up with girls and their make-up.

We chose a location for me to do it inside the small elevator. I chose the right corner, there were two ads there. Well, more like people was just joking around and glued it there. They were small and if you didn’t look at it enough, you wouldn’t realize it was there. I wondered if the cleaning service knew about these ads. At least, I could read it, while I was peeing. Ugh – I was too ashamed to say the word. I told him to turn away from me, so it was his back that was facing me. I held my soon-to-be-trash make-up bag. I felt sad; I just bought it yesterday. Goodbye my love!

I looked back at him, before I would open my –errr- panties. He wasn’t looking at me. Good! I released my breath and tried to calm myself. It was so embarrassing. I put the make-up bag on the floor first, and then pull up my mini-dress. After that, I pulled down my panties and squatted down. I held the make-up bag under me. Ugh – I would not go into the detail. It was just gross!

Ugh- Did you know how loud it was, when you were peeing in a small elevator? It was like Niagara. Yes! Niagara waterfall. It was like a broken dam. Ugh- my make-up bag was made of a pretty hard plastic. That was why the sound was echoed pretty loudly. I tried to imagine Dom’s face. I bet he was smirking. Ugh - I tried to concentrate on the ads in front of me. I groaned to myself. Before I chose this spot, I didn’t really pay attention to the ads.

The first ad was ugh--- Nike’s Just do it. Oh my God! The picture is about a little boy, and he did the same thing as me, while he was standing and facing the wall. A dog was looking at him. Beside him and the dog, there were a big Nike’s logo and tag line, Just do it. For God’s sake! The one who glued it couldn’t choose a better moment to put it there!

( Here is the link, if you want to see the ad : http://ruangdosen.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/funny-ads-18.jpg )

And for God’s sake! The other ad? It was about a cat that was holding in its pee too! The cat was cross-legged its legs. Gosh! It was like someone was predicting me to do the deed here! The ad was about Fresh Step, cat litter. What did the tag line say? Cats everywhere are having a hard time smelling their litter boxes. It's got to be kidding me! I was glaring at both of the ads in front of me. This was so ridiculous.

Ugh- I guessed this was not the first time someone stuck in this elevator and did what I did. That was why they were deliberately put the ads here! It was a way for them to remind us not to do it here. Sorry, dude! I couldn’t hold it in any longer! It took me a bit longer to do it. I held it too long and ugh- the make-up bag was almost full with it.

After I finished it, I closed the zipper for my make-up bag and put it down. Luckily, it was made of plastic, so it wouldn’t leak out. Or, there would be hell in this elevator. I quickly pulled up my panties and pulled down my dress. Done! I sighed in relief. I gave Dom the signal that it was all clear, and he just laughed at me.

Then I realized something! The elevator was full of mirrors. He could see me! Oh my God! I tried to stand up on his previous position, and I swore that he could see me clearly. I was too busy to relieve myself, so I didn’t think about it at first.

He stood there laughing at me, and I could feel that I started to get angry. Oh no! There was no way. No way at all for him to get out of this. He saw my murderous expression and looked at me questioningly.

“What?” He asked me. He seemed pretty scared and without another thought, I punched him. He wasn’t prepared and accidentally bumped his head against the elevator wall.

Oops! He fainted!

***

Oh my God! I couldn't stop laughing hahahaa

What do you think of this chapter? LOL

Plz vote/comment if you like it, I join the watty award with this story too hahahaa

thanks~ ^^