"How? I can barely cope with it and now you expect me to tell it to Nadiyah who cries about everything little thing and her best friend who's probably like her," I ask turning to face him.

"It's the right thing to do," he says clamping his hands together.

"Then let me do the wrong thing," I say ignoring him behind me.

I open the door to the bedroom and find Diyah sitting on the bed with only her towel covering her.

"You okay?" I ask sitting down next to her.

"Yeah, just tired," she says standing up.

"Sit," I beckon to her.

"I know-I know everything that's going on is driving you insane and you probably don't know what is going on but please you just trust me," I say taking her hands into mine.

"I'll explain everything when the time is right and right now is not the right time with everything that's going on," I add on pulling her by her waist and onto my lap.

"So, will you trust me on it, trust that everything I'm doing is what's best for all of us?" I ask looking into her eyes.

She searches my eyes for a while before finally nodding her head.

"I trust you," she says with a small smile.

She wraps her arms around my neck and reaches in for a kiss shocking even me by how much she's dominating the kiss.

I lean her on the bed and climb on top of her hating the towel for being in the way of me and what's mine.

"Show me you love me," she whispers before unwrapping her towel.

Her body makes me feel the same way I did when I first met her. It was perfect. Beyond perfect. What made me even happier was that I was the one she opened her body up to more than anyone else. The only one.

"God, you're so beautiful," I mumble admiring her body.

Her body was a gift crafted like none other.

Better than anyone's. Even Kat's.

Instantly after I thought that, my body stilled. I felt filthy for wanting to be inside Diyah as badly as I did after I'd kissed Kat and made an ordeal with her on weather or not I'd kick my girlfriend out so she and my daughter could live with me.

Diyahs eyes slowly flutter open.

"What's wrong?" I asks reaching up for my face.

"Nothing, I'm sorry," I say focusing my attention back on her.

"I-I want this Gio. Now," she says her hands shaking as she reaches to remove my shirt.

"Come here," I say jumping off the bed and reaching my hand out for hers. She raises her eyebrows at me and reluctantly takes my hand as I lead her into the bathroom.

I remove my shirt and do the same with my sweats before looking back at her.

I knew she was getting wet by staring at me. Her eyes get darker and her movements are very squirmy.

I grab her by her waist and pull her to me before picking her up and wrapping her legs around me.

Once in the shower I position her onto the wall and position myself to enter her with no remorse.