"Diyah list-"

Before he can finish I walk my way around him and go into the bathroom closing it shut.

I was in no mood for an explanation, I wasn't so sure I could take one at this point. I didn't want to hear it or hear what he had to say in general. I would at some point, just not now.

I strip out of my clothes and let the water fill halfway to the top before stepping into it.

The hotness feels amazing against my skin and for a second I forget why I was soaking myself in steaming hot water.

The door opens slowly and I know it's him even with my eyes closed.

I open them and find him sitting at the edge of the tub with a towel.

"You really have to learn to stop cutting me off when I'm trying to talk to you," he says letting out a sigh.

I shift around uncomfortably in the water and avoid looking up at him.

"I'm going to sleep and I'd really enjoy if you slept in the same bed as me. In my arms," he adds on studying my face.

Once again, silence. Nothing from my end.

Just as quietly as he came in, he leaves.

My mind becomes blurry and before I know it, so is my vision.

__

Gio's pov:
I hear voices downstairs and to my surprise, Jessica and my father are finally back.

Katrina who was currently on the sofa jumps up and pulls Jess into her arms.

The image makes me smile and seeing that, she walks over to me still carrying Jess.

"Which way to our room?" She asks with a small smile.

She was staying. There both were and I was going to everything in my power to make ensure that my daughter lived the life she deserved and.

"Uh, downstairs at the far end of the hallway. You can take the larger room and give Jess the smaller one."

"It's okay, she'll probably not want to sleep alone anyways," she says walking past me and down the stairs.

Why did Kat not want to live under the same room as Diyah? And most of all, what the hell was I going to do about it?

"You okay?" Comes my fathers voice from behind me.

"Yeah, I just need time to wrap my head around everything that's happened."

He takes a moment to think and then finally speaks. "I think we should cremate all the bodies."

That totally caught me off guard. With all the men we've lost, we've always given each man a proper burial no matter how they died.

"Why?" I ask turning to face him.

"The body count is way too many to give each a proper burial like we normally would," he says resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Look at it like this son, by the time we get to each man, their bodies would already begin to decompose. Thirty-four is a big number," he adds on.

I let out a sigh and shake my head.

"Okay, let's cremate all but Huey's. He deserves it, it's what the girls would want," I say heading up the stairs.

"Giovanni," he calls behind me.

"I think it's only right that you tell Nadiyah and Khloe soon."