The Beast Works for Beauty

Start from the beginning

Yes, two weeks. Yuu had endured two whole weeks with that devil, receiving all those cruel torturing and he had no doubt that things were going to get a whole lot worse starting from the moment he saw that man again.

"It's been great." Yuu said.

"I hope you're no longer causing trouble with Mr. Shindo." Yoichi said as Yuu frowned. Him causing trouble? It was Mikaela that was the problem here. But he just had to go along with it.

"No problem." Yuu smiled. "Mr. Shindo and I are good friends now." Yuu almost barfed, just the thought of being friends with that man was revolting. There was no way they could be friends, never ever. "Enough about that, let's just go to school."

"Hey don't forget." Yoichi began. "We're going shopping, Tomoe wants me to pick up some things for her. She's too busy at work lately."

"No problem Yoichi." Yuu said.

Tomoe quickly barged into her office, closing the doors behind her. "I cannot believe I wore my clothes wrong." She said as she unbuttoned her suit jacket. "Aaah!" She screamed. "I didn't wear a camisole, oh dear, I'm getting really tired." She couldn't be blamed though, she'd been working her ass off these few days, she only slept for about two hours each day and that was it. She was just lucky that she could still tell left from right.

"Tomoe." Mikaela barged in, seeing her half naked. Tomoe froze, her cheeks turning red. "Tomoe, why are you flashing your breasts at me?"

"What?" She jumped and covered up. "No, no, it's not like that sir, you see I wore my clothes all wrong and was trying to change it until you walked in and-"

"I want you to go home." He said.

Tomoe felt something inside her break, was he finally firing her? Had she finally pushed him to the wall. "No, no, no, no." She walked over to him, not caring if she were half naked. "Please sir, don't do this." She fell on her knees in tears, grabbing unto his legs. "Don't fire me, I know, I'm a clutz, I'm dumb, I'm not perfect but I try really hard, I try because of you, you're what that keeps me going because I've always wanted to crack a long time ago but sir I-"

Mikaela shushed her with a finger to her mouth. "I'm not going to fire you you idiot."

"You're not?" She asked.

"Of course not." Mikaela said. "They don't find good quality people like you everyday." She smiled and blushed at the compliment.

"Thank you sir." She said. "But wait, what did you mean when you said, go home?"

"I meant." He stated. "Go home and relax, I'm giving you a three weeks break and you needn't worry, I've already ordered a substitute in your place."

"Really?" She smiled. "A break?" She stood up and held his hand. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much sir, I really needed this, I've haven't had much sleep and-"

"Shut up and get out."

"Yes sir." She said as she quickly dressed and walked away. She stopped and turned back to him. "Um..sir."

"What?"

"I'm curious." She said. "I have the most gruesome job here in this office, how exactly did you get someone to take my place? I mean-" she laughed. "Forgetting the money, only a complete idiot would take my job."

"That's because he is an idiot." Mikaela said.

"Work?" Yuu asked as he and Yoichi walked through the streets, their school had just closed.