Looking for Closure

Hey guys so P.S. this one's gonna be basically dialogue cause I wanna try new stuff okay yay

Also, whatever you plan on doing after reading this chapter: STOP IT and read "Balconial Conversations" by exoticfinn she's fucking awesome and her writing is fucking badass.

'Nough said. You may go on now.
~

"Hey, Ziggy Zig Zig. What's up my girl?"

She looks at me almost not recognizing who she's looking at.

"Why are you acting all weird?"

"I'm not acting weird."

"You're acting weird."

"..."

"..."

"Fine. I'm weird. Moving on." I sit across from her in our favorite booth in the diner, with red leather that is slowly peeling off and french fries on the floor.

"I should know you'd want something."

"What? What's that supposed to mean?"

She snorts ironically. "I literally left a perfectly good party because of you and you don't even call me or explain what happened."

"Oh. I totally forgot about that."

"No shit, Sherlock."

I sigh. "Sorry, Ziggy. I just had a lot on my mind."

She sighs again, but in a released way. "It's okay. You're lucky I can't stay mad at anyone for too long."

I smile and hug her, and she smiles too.

"Okay, okay! Tell me what you want now."

"Well..." Gosh, how do I say this? "I was wondering... what you think about your brother."

"What?" She laughs. "That's so random? What I think about Theo?"

I nod.

"He's great. He's my brother." She shrugs. "What about him?" She speaks as if the words coming out of her mouth were useless. As if she's wasting her time saying them pointlessly. And the way Ziggy is; always like one of the cool kids, makes me feel like her words should written in stone.

And that makes me even more nervous.

"Well... What do you think about... the boys? You met them at the party right?"

"Briefly, yeah. They're okay. I can see why you liked them, though. Specially Horacio. He's funny and really cute."

"Yeah." I smile faintly, remembering how funny and cute he is. He really is. "I've been through my fair share of boy trouble." I tell her, looking at the ground, passing the pictures of past episodes through my mind.

"Boy trouble? Omg, that's so cheesy."

I laugh. "Yeah. But true, though!"

"Super true!" She agrees at the same time my words leave my lips. We both laugh, a friendly and innocent laugh.

"How would you feel if I told you... That maybe I'm ready to let that all behind me?"

She touches my shoulder in a motherly manner. "I would feel really happy for you, B. You've become a great friend, and I want nothing but the best for you."

"That's exactly how I feel about you too. And, selfishly enough, about, well, me."

She smiles. "I'm glad." I smile too. "But don't you think you have to finish what you started to move on? Have some closure?"

I do think that.

I get my jacket from the table and get my purse and put it across my chest.

"Where are you going?" She asks, standing up.

"To the hospital." I say, as I run out the diner's door.

~

I love it how the diner where they met is their new hanging spot nowww

Seriously tho, why the hell would she go to the hospital? Any clue?

Xo,
Pri