Erica...he said it was Erica

Start from the beginning

The thing fell to the ground causing silence to fall over the classroom as everyone looked to see a packaged condom just laying on the ground.

I wanted to laugh so hard, not only because of how embarrassing that is but because the condom was a XXL and we all know Stiles is definitely not a XXL.

"Stilinski, I think you, uh...dropped this." Coach began as he picked up the condom and handed it to Stiles. "And congratulations." Coach finished, that's when I started laughing quietly.

Scott hit me on the shoulder telling me to shut up.

I quickly stopped before looking back to see Scott smiling and Stiles sitting there wishing he wasn't.

"Risk and reward. Put the quarter-" Coach held up the quarter. "In the mug-" He held up his mug. "Win the reward. Watch Coach." Coach said as he placed the mug on the ground before bouncing the quarter off the ground and into the mug.

The whole class began to clap.

"Alright that's how you do it." Coach said with a smile as he got the quarter.

"Okay Danny, risk or reward." Coach said as he held out the quarter to Danny, who was sitting in front of me.

"What's the reward?" Danny asked.

"You don't have to do the pop quiz tomorrow." Coach said as I looked at him weirdly.

"Um Coach, it's not a pop quiz anymore if you tell us." I said causing Coach to look away from Danny and towards me.

"Alright, wise guy, play the game-" Coach handed me the quarter. "Since you like to correct me. Let's see if you can make the quarter in the-" Coach began but I cut him off by bouncing the quarter off Danny's desk onto the floor and into the mug without losing eye contact with him.

Coach stood there in shock as I smiled while leaning back in my seat and crossing my arms over my chest.

Coach cleared his throat before walking over to the mug, picking up the quarter.

"Okay, well- um- McCall, risk or reward." Coach said changing the subject as Scott and Stiles laughed quietly.

"The risk, if you don't put the quarter in the mug, you have to take the pop- the quiz and...write an essay. Risk, more work. Reward, no work. Or chose not to play." Coach said with a smirk.

"No play." Scott said nonchalantly.

"Okay, who's next? Who wants the quarter?" Coach asked as we all looked around.

Stiles smiled before beating his hands on his desk like a drum as he stood up.

"There you go! There's a gamblin' man! Come on! Step up, step up!" Coach said as he clapped his hands together.

Stiles focused on the mug not realizing his dad walked in the classroom.

"Stiles." Sheriff Stilinski said but Stiles was to busy focusing on his aim.

"Yeah Coach, I got it." Stiles said with a smile.

"Stiles!" Sheriff Stilinski said louder breaking Stiles's focus.