Erica...he said it was Erica

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked as Derek helped me up.

"Your eyes were playing the memory. Kinda like a movie." Isaac said making me even more confused.

How is that possible.

~

"Your new ability is new to me as well." Deaton said as I sat on the surgery table in the clinic.

"Your eyes play the memory. Sounds pretty awesome to me." Stiles said with a smile as Scott glared at him.

"Can you show me?" Deaton asked.

"It doesn't happen when I try to use it, only when it wants to come." I said.

"Okay well let's try to make something happen." Scott said.

"This is all just so frustrating." I said as I banged my fist on the metal table.

Then my eyes flashed red.

"Do you have it?" I asked with excitement while entering the clinic.

"Here it is." Deaton said while placing a jar on the table.

"Well open it." I said anxious.

"Okay." Deaton opened the jar pouring out black dust.

"So that's mountain ash?" I asked observing the sparkly black dust.

"Yes, a very powerful weapon."

"That is so cool." Stiles said as my eyes flashed back.

"I think I figured out how your new ability works, emotions and physical contact." Deaton said making me look at him weird.

"Already?" I asked confused.

"Yes, you see every time you had a vision you were either angry or sad and you would touch or hit something. So emotion and contact is how it works." Deaton said making me smile.

This makes everything way easier.

~

"The stock marketing is based on two principles. What are they?" Coach asked before Scott raised his hand.

"Yes McCall, you can go to the bathroom. Anybody?" Coach asked as I tapped my pencil on my desk.

"No, Coach I know the answer." Scott said causing everyone in the room to look at him weird.

Coach began to laugh before realizing Scott was serious.

"Oh, you're serious." Coach said as he stopped laughing.

"Yes. Risk and reward." Scott said shocking everyone even Stiles and I.

"Wow! Who are you and what have you done with McCall?- Don't answer that. I like you better. I like you better." Coach said making me laugh a little.

"Does anybody have a quarter? Anybody?" Coach asked while looking around.

"Yep." Stiles said as he dug around in his pocket before pulling out a quarter, as well as something that flew out.