Chapter 25

" Helena.... I cheated on you"

Calum said looking at me with tears then he looked away.

"Why Calum,why?" I asked I was angry, pissed at him words don't even express how mad I was.

Calum didn't even answer he was just looking away, he didn't even move but I can't just leave with out knowing the reason of why he did it.

"TELL ME CALUM LOOK AT ME, WHY DID YOU DO IT"

Calum looked at me then he said " I don't know Helena I don't know, I was just I got drunk.... Then I-"

"Oh YOU GOT DRUNK" I said, " OF COURSE YOU GOT DRUNK, OH AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU SLEEP WITH ANOTHER GIRL"

He came closer to me and he took my hand , I quickly moved away "don't you dare touch me" I said looking at him.

"Helena,baby" Calum said crying, "you have to understand, I was drunk and when people ge-"

"Don't call me baby, cause you don't have the right to call me that, second don't come with that shit, you know how much I hate you getting drunk, you know it Calum" I said, as Calum touched his head in frustration.

"Why Calum,why" I keep asking over and over again.

" I think I just needed someone" he said and I didn't even think of it, i got so angry at his words that I just slapped him as hard as I could.

"YOU NEEDED SOMEONE, WHAT?! TELL ME YOUR FREAKING JOKING CALUM, YOU COULD'VE COME TO ME, BUT NO YOU DECIDED TO GO OVER SOME RANDOM GIRL" I started yelling again.

" you know Calum,I thought you were the one...I was wrong so wrong, I gave you my love, my trust, I fell in love with you Calum,I fell in love with you... What we had didn't mean anything to you?.. Did all of this was just a lie...TELL ME CALUM..." I said now I was full crying.

"NO, baby this wasn't I lie... I love you please I love you, I love you, I love you...Helena please don't leave me...Please baby" Calum said crying taking my hands.

"If you love me, why did you do it" I said looking at him. He tried to kiss me but I didn't let him.

I took off the promising ring that he gave me " here Calum, Thanks for keeping all those fake promises" I said putting the ring in his hands

"Helena don't go, we can make this work... Don't go ..." Calum said as he fell over the floor crying.

"Bye, Calum, we're over" I said leaving him on the floor crying, I got out of the room then I broke Down crying, I went out of the apartment crying.

Amelia was sitting there talking with Ashton but as soon as she saw me she went running towards me. I didn't say anything, but I got out of the house I sat on the ground I pulled my knees to my chest as I keep crying, Amelia came and sit next to me. She gave me a hug, "h-e cheated on M-e" I said looking at my knees, Amelia didn't say anything she just hugged me then Ashton and Michael came out.

"What happened?" Ashton asked Amelia, she didn't respond, but she told Mikey to take me home. Michael said yes.

Then I got in the car not talking then all I know is that I fell asleep crying.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I'm crying. I don't know why I did this but I'm crying.

I'm just gonna go. You'll gonna start yelling at me.

 You'll gonna start yelling at me