The Wedding *P2*

Me and Simon both woke up at the same time. I didn't even know who this bitch was but her ass is crazy.. When I woke up I was tied to a chair. So was Simon. It was really old in here and it looked like everything was just about to collapse. Then Max and this Jess girl walked in.
"What do you want with us?" Simon cried
"I want revenge. Both of us do.." Jess said
"Why? What did we do so bad to you?"
"Oh Harley, sweet innocent Harley. Your a fucking bitch! Cheating on me! I was meant to cheat on you! I was the cool guy, your not meant to cheat on me your a loser! I mean look at yourself! Your a fat bitch.." Max said coming closer to me.
"Well why do you hate us Jess?" I asked crying.
"Oh Harley.. You don't know? Simon was my boyfriend. That was until he dumped me for you. The day he met you he called me and broke up with me. He told me he was in love with you.. And you weren't even together.. And now it's time for revenge.."
"Why did you do this? Why wait to the day of the wedding?" Simon asked
"Because I want you to feel as much pain as we did. Me and Max were both cheated on by both of you. I met Max as soon as I saw you that day he pushed Harley over and got punched by you.. We decided we both wanted revenge and so we worked together. It wasn't JJ that called over the strippers it was me. I thought it would break you two up but nooo you decide to fuck instead. So why not today?"
"So now what we're gonna do is beat your asses."
"No please." Simon pleaded
"Don't worry Simon. We're gonna hurt you after we beat Harley to death.." Max laughed and Jess joined in. Max came really close to me. And then he punched me around the face. My mouth was bleeding really bad. And I cried in pain.
"What's up Harl?" Jess laughed
"Hurt?" Max laughed
"No please stop! Hurt me instead.." Simon begged. Jess moved closer to Simon.
"I loved you Simon. We were gonna get married we were gonna have a happy fucking life but noo you have to have that ugly bitch Harley instead. I hate that I love you. I'm so fucking obsessed with you Simon. And you don't see that. I was meant to be Jess Minter not her me. I've been watching your every move.." Jess sounded crazy.
"Please stop hitting me.." I pleaded
Max whacked me once again around the face. I was bleeding so badly.
"STOP!" Simon shouted.
"You talk one more time Si. And I'll kill you" Jess said as she held up a gun to Simons head. I was continued to be beaten.
"All this work is making me hungry. Why don't we go get some food Jess?"
"Of course baby."
They made out at the end of the room and then walked off. I knew they were together. And it was pretty disturbing. She was more of a Harley Quinn then I was.. Ugh. When they had left the room I looked around the room planning our escape. I found a piece of glass on the floor next to the chair and tried to cut the rope.
"Don't worry Simon. I'll get us out if this." I cried I finally managed to cut the rope. I was so determined to leave. I had a future for once in my life. I can't die on Gracie. And Simon. I got out the chair and tried to cut Simon out. They had made Simons rope tighter. I struggled to get him out. Eventually I had got him out but now there was no time to escape. They were back. I ran back to my chair and loosely tied the rope so it was an easy escape.
"Aw you look so scared. Poor you." Max said. He snogged Jess once more.
"You look sad! Want the radio on?" Jess asked.
"Your really taking the piss aren't you?" I said
Jess turned on the radio.
"My favourite song!" Max said excitedly. It was bring me back to life great! Mine and Simons song! Right now we could be singing this on the karaoke having a good time. They both sang along and me and Simon looked at each other scared.
"Oh no! I've forgot! I've left something in the car I'll be right back!" Jess said. She left the room and Max once again came closer to me.
"See Harley. This would of never happend if you were a good girl and let me cheat on you. Would it?" He said. He tucked my hair behind my hair and went to punch me again. I kicked him in the dick to stop him and he fell to the floor. Then Simon got up and whacked the chair over his head so he was unconscious. Me and Simon hugged each other and cried.
"We're safe now.." He said. Then Jess walked into the room. She clapped her hands.
"Trying to beat us again? We're unstoppable."
Me and Simon backed into the corner. This was it. This was the end.
"Why are you always trying to be better than me? You'll never stop me not ever!" She shouted. Jess picked up a piece of glass from the floor and ran over to us. She kissed Simon and then stabbed me in the stomach. I was bleeding. Hard.
"No!" Simon shouted. He held on to the place I was stabbed and tried to stop the bleeding. My head was spinning and I felt like I was gonna pass out. I was losing blood. Fast.
"I said you wouldn't stop me didn't I? And now me and Simon can be together while you die here where no one will find you." She said.
"Oh really?" I said
"Real-" Daria, Sara and Emma came behind her and whacked her over the head one by one.
"Thankyou" Simon said. They picked me up and put me in their car. We all drove to the house and put bandages on my wounds.
"I thought I was dead.." I cried.
"Let's forget about it. We still have a wedding party to go to." Daria said. She hugged me and the girls fixed my hair and makeup. I had to wear a different dress. My wedding dress was absolutely destroyed. I put on my black dress that I wore for the hen party and we got in the car. It looked like nothing had happened. I didn't want to worry anyone. We were gonna lie and say that the link driver took us to the wrong place. We weren't gonna tell them. Not until tomorrow. We had a wedding to finish and that's all Simon and I cared about..
Excited to read the next/last chapter? Vote and find out about the party! 💙