Getting ready

I was so excited the party! I mean me, Simo- 

I know it's wrong to have such a big crush on this guy but come on he's gorgeous and Max won't find out right? And if anything happens it's just a bit of fun it's fine...

"Mummmmm! I'm going to a party tonight!" I shouted to her hoping she'd hear me from upstairs. She rushed down the stairs. 

"Party? Where? Who? What? When? Why? And how tf did you make friends so fast? "

"Yeah a party just next door with the guys that came round earlier. It's at 8 and they just invited me so I felt welcome. They're neighbours mum all neighbours do this right? "

"Well fine but make sure your home by 1"

I rushed up stair 'what was I gonna where in such short notice?' Maybe a red dress? Or was that too much? Jeans and a jumper? Too casual. UGHHH Maybe blue jeans and a crop top? Maybe? Then I won't be too casual or too formal I'll be in the middle I guess.. Yeah I'm just going with that. Now my makeup ugh this is why I don't go to parties. Winged eyeliner and bkack mascara with red lipstick. Hair? I didn't think about my hair... I wonder what Simon lik- Stop Harley your with Max just STOP! Guess I'll just straighten it. 

Then from my window I saw Simon... Wow those arms?!? STOP IT HARLEY! Then he sees me.. Looking at him like a freak out the window all I can think of is pretending to get something like a... a... Brush.. Yep a brush and I held it up like I'd just found it I'm so bad at acting I hope he fell for it..

Simons POV:

I really hope she comes later I don't want the others to know how I feel about her should I call her? No she's getting ready right? I hope. It will be very embarrassing if she doesn't come.. Then I saw her wtf is she doing is she looking at me? I smiled just incase.. She must of saw me she blushed oh nope she's just getting her brush...